Recently Galaxy A8 Vodafone is alert for Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware, Samsung Company has liberated up-to-date firmware for capping device Galaxy A8 Vodafone. The new ROM has the main concern for running stability, performance enhancements, Latest Security and improving features. However, the users of Galaxy A8 Vodafone now easily access to update Android Nougat 7.1.1. The update has unconstrained on Australia Region and will be soon buzzing for all over states. So track all the order to update Samsung Galaxy A8 Vodafone Android Nougat 7.1.1, and get it touch with a new appearance and enhance performance.
About Samsung Galaxy A8 Vodafone:
Samsung Galaxy A8 Vodafone has publicized on March 2017 and Released on April 2017, Samsung Galaxy A8 Vodafone has powered by Android Nougat 7.1.1 platform. It has Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display, 16M colors, 5.6” Size and 1080 x 2220 pixels Resolution with Multi-touch performance. Galaxy A8 Octa-core CPU, 32/64 GB internal storage & supportable 256 GB MicroSD card, 4 GB RAM, 16 MP Camera, 16 MP Secondary Camera and Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Although, Samsung Galaxy A8 has the seamless device with has peculiar times. And now it has upgraded to latest platform Android Nougat 7.1.1, so Galaxy A8 Vodafone once again endures our expedition with precision.
- Device– Galaxy A8
- Model – SM-A530F
- Country– Australia (Vodafone)
- Version – Android 7.1.1
- Changelist– 13244239
- Build date – 10 Apr 2018
- Security Patch Level– 2018-04-01
- Product code– VAU
- PDA– A530FXXU2ARD3
- CSC – A530FVAU2ARD3
- The updating guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy A8 Vodafone variants. Don’t try below file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- And then, enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- Once the upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Backup all important data and keep on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device should be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
1:- Download Android Nougat for Galaxy A8 Vodafone. Download Link
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A8 Vodafone Android Nougat 7.1.1
Android Nougat update is available for Galaxy S8 Plus but initially check for OTA update. Simply go to setting> About Phone> and check out for the update. If the update is not available then follow up below phases and install Android Nougat on Galaxy A8 Vodafone.
- All the instruction under-depth follow below link and get install Android Nougat on Galaxy A8 Vodafone.
This is the complete guide to update Samsung Galaxy A8 Vodafone Android Nougat 7.1.1. Let us know in comments box your experience, and share with your friends. Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.