The new ROM has unveiled Xiaomi Company, in recent times Redmi 5 Plus has got MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM. The MIUI 9 ROM has the latest features, include Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements. And all other latest capabilities that improve Redmi 5 Plus with unleashed performance. So if you are the user of Redmi 5 Plus and willing to upgrade, then proceed the further down instruction and update Redmi 5 Plus to MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM with enhanced features.
The MIUI 22.214.171.124 NEGMIFD Global Stable ROM has allowed soon for inclusive users, but for now, follow below link and download latest ROM and upgrade your device to latest firmware manually. Below updating guide is a completely manual process, so if you are waiting for the official update then wait for it. And once it will arrive then follow officially on-screen instruction and upgrade your device. Else you cannot wait official released, then follow whole phases and update Redmi 5 Plus to MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM.
First of the process check the OTA update via manually, simply go to Settings> About Phone> System updates> Check for update. If update available then follow on-screen instruction and update Redmi 5 Plus to MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM. Or follow below manual guide to update your device via manual method if the update hasn’t received yet.
- The updating guide only for Redmi 5 Plus. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- Unlock the bootloader on your phone if your device bootloader is locked. (Its use for some of fastboot ROM)
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- By performing new ROM on your phone. Then your device must be running MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM.
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM download for Redmi 5 Plus. Recovery ROM
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM download for Redmi 5 Plus. Fastboot ROM
How to Update Redmi 5 Plus to MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM
Follow the below link and update your device with the easy and simple method. We share both methods to update Redmi 5 Plus to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM via Recovery and Fastboot.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.