Now the users of Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro has easily flashed MIUI 9 Beta ROM on our’s devices. Recently Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro has got MIUI 9 Beta ROM with a lot of new features and good performance. The ROM has based on MIUI 9 Beta which is perfectly run and stable on Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro smartphones. So follow below guideline step by step and update Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro MIUI 9 Beta ROM. We provide the direct link that can flash via Recovery or Fastboot. So get up the updating file and flash on your device.
Below we share MIUI 9 Beta ROM for Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro. Check your device updating file, if you got officially then proceed and update your device. Others way follow below article and update your device manually. For checking updating file go to Settings> About Phone> Check for update. So if you can’t wait for officially releasing the ROM then follow below manually method and get update Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro MIUI 9 Beta ROM. First carefully read initial steps and then follow the updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- If your device bootloader has locked then, unlock the bootloader on your device first. And then proceed the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your device. Then your device has must running on MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM.
- Download MIUI 9 Beta ROM for Redmi 4a.
- Download MIUI 9 Beta ROM for Redmi 4 Pro.
How to Update Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro MIUI 9 Beta ROM
Follow the below link and update your device by the easy and simple method. We share both methods to install the MIUI 9 Beta ROM on Redmi 4a and Redmi 4 Pro via Recovery and Fastboot.
After installing MIUI 9 ROM on your device, you want to change China ROM to Globa ROM. Then follow below link and get our ROM change to Global ROM.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below. We will try to contact you ASA possible.