Good news for the users of Nokia 6.1 Plus, recently official Android Pie 9 has released for Nokia 6.1 Plus, now the users of Nokia 6.1 Plus can easily update our smartphone to Android Pie 9. This update can bring new features Like new Digital Wellbeing dashboard, a gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced improvements to the UI, Recent App Switcher, new Adaptive features (adaptive battery and brightness), and the system optimization, performance, and stability. The ROM based on the latest features, and better performance. So if you have Nokia 6.1 Plus and want to update Android Pie 9. Then follow the full article and update Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android Pie 9.
The update has rolled out via OTA but if you didn’t receive yet notification then follow below step by step guide and update Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android Pie 9 firmware with the easy and simple method. Or if you want to wait for official release via OTA, then wait and soon notify your device for Android Pie 9 update. This update for Nokia 6.1 Plus (TA-1046 or TA-1055) variants. So don’t try this update for any other variants, cause it may be brick or damage your device. Follow the below step and don’t miss any step during the process.
- The updating guide stable only on Nokia 6.1 Plus (TA-1046 or TA-1055). So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking of your device, first of the process.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Nokia 6.1 Plus. Coming Soon
(For now Nokia 6.1 Plus Android 9.0 Pie update beta update can only be obtained via Android Beta Labs)
How to Update Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android Pie 9
1: First go to Nokia Beta Labs and sign in to get started.
2: After sign-in, input your device’s IMEI number and Network Operator name on that window.
3: And then accept the beta software license terms and register for beta labs.
4: Once successfully enrolling your device, then you will receive the Android 5: Pie beta builds via OTA update.
So this the complete guide to update Nokia 6.1 Plus to Android Pie 9. If you have any doubts comments below.