The B370 Oreo update has now obtainable for download. In recent times the latest update has rolled out in Europe, and now the users can easily update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Oreo B370 firmware. Accordingly today we share how to update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Oreo B370 firmware. The firmware main apprehension the ROM stability smoothly runs, better performance and features advantages. The update has based on Emotion UI 8.0, and it has all the latest features of Android Oreo.
B370 update has rolled out via OTA, but not all over regions get OTA notification at the same time. Consequently, if you caught OTA notification then proceed the On-Screen instruction and update your smartphone to the latest firmware. Else you didn’t acquire yet OTA notification and you can’t wait for it. Then we share today manually update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Oreo B370 Firmware. Follow and get our device to latest firmware with easy and simple paces.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Model: PRA-LX1/PRA-L31
- Android Version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Firmware: B370
- Build Number: PRA-LX1C432B370 (184.108.40.2060)/PRA-L31C432B370 (220.127.116.110)
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Follow article only for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 variants. So don’t try the updating file for any other device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process, we will not liable if something goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your smartphone properly before starting the process. Cause if your device turn off during the process, your device will be a soft break or may more damages on your smartphone.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of process.
1: Android B370 Oreo Update for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA-LX1C432B370)
2: Android B370 Oreo Update for Huawei P8 Lite (2017 PRA-L31C432B370)
How to Update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Oreo B370
An Under-depth Link we clearly declare how to update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Oreo B370 firmware. Track the complete guide and update your device to latest firmware.
Here you are! This is the easy and simple method to update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Oreo B370 firmware. If you have any kind of question on your mind, then don’t be hesitated just leave the comments we will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.