Best stability and awesome performance of Huawei Mate 9 released in November 2016 with many new features and a lot of new changes come out to the market. Mate 9 is the best device on our times, but releasing the new device with good effort and touchable features, Mate 9 get came down with own specification. But Huawei never leaves our old devices with features and stability, stepwise released the latest update for all over devices and get in touch with it. Nowadays Huawei rolled out Android Nougat B372 for Huawei Mate 9. Android Oreo 8.0 Update has brought enhanced features, like floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and others a lot of new features. And we share below how to update Huawei Mate 9 B372 Oreo 8.0 firmware.
Android Oreo 8.0 update released a few days ago with good stability. Oreo 8.0 can change many new features, performance and update with the latest August 2018 security patch. That’s mean device will more secure for hands-free usage. So we share today the easy and simple guide to update Huawei Mate 9 B372 Oreo 8.0 firmware. Follow below all the instruction with no leave any spot.
- Device– Huawei Mate 9
- Model– MHA-L29/MHA-L09
- Android Version– 8.0
- EMUI Version– 8.0
- Firmware –B372
- Build Number– MHA-L09C432B372/MHA-L29C432B372
- Region –Europe
- Status– Official
- Type– Full firmware image
- All the instruction below only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29/MHA-L09. Don’t proceed to update guide for any other variants or device.
- Stepwise forward whole process and don’t miss out any spot of this article. Cause device will be damaged or soft break, and step forward at your own risk.
- Backup your important data, like contact, photos, videos, and other important data save to safe place first of process. It does not erase any data but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1) Download B372 Oreo Update for Huawei Mate 9 (Europe) [MHA-L29C432B372]
2) Download B372 Update for Huawei Mate 9 (Europe) [MHA-L09C432B372]
How to Update Huawei Mate 9 B372 Oreo 8.0 Firmware
An Under-depth Link we clearly declare how to update Huawei Mate 9 B373 Oreo firmware. Track the complete guide and update your device to latest firmware.
This is the complete guide to Update Huawei Mate 9 B370 Oreo 8.0 firmware. Follow complete guideline, and get it to touch with a new update.