The HTC One M7 is the endless flagship of HTC manufacturer, it have great features, endless specs, and better performance. But it will not yet release the official Marshmallow firmware, and the third party developers upgrade the HTC One M7 to Android Marshmallow 6.0 with CM13 custom ROM. And the HTC One M7 smartphone supports the CM13 custom ROM. The official firmware of Marshmallow is maybe got some time on releasing. But the third party developers developed the CM13 Marshmallow for HTC One M7. So if you will not waiting for official Marshmallow and want to update HTC One M7 to CM13 Android Marshmallow then follow the tutorial step by step.
Now we share to update HTC One M7 to CM13 Android Marshmallow firmware, it will not work on the full option of the smartphone, it have some bugs after updating the One M7. But proceed the process and join the latest firmware on your smartphone. And it will be compatible with only international AT&T and T-Mobile on HTC One M7 variants. And also after installing the marshmallow on your smartphone you will be voided your warranty. Proceed the process but keep in your mind, you are the advance user of Android smartphone and you have full command of using and resolving any issue if you have come to face during in process. And don’t forget full backup your smartphone before gaining the process and also, you should have 70% of battery charging before proceeding the process.
Keep read the basic requirements before to more begin the process and update HTC One M7 to CM13 Android Marshmallow firmware.
- S-Off on your smartphone before proceeding the process and don’t unlock your smartphone until, when you get it S-Off on your smartphone.
- Install the custom Recovery on your smartphone and also Root your HTC One M7 before gaining the process.
- The given tutorial for HTC One M7 AT&T and T-Mobile variants, don’t try the steps by another device, cause it my brick or damage your smartphone.
- You must have windows running computer with a suitable USB data cable.
- Backup your smartphone and charge your One M7 battery up to 70% before gaining the process.
- Download the USB drivers and install on your computer for connecting your smartphone to PC. USB Drivers
- Enable USB debugging, go to menu> setting> developer option and then enable USB debugging.
- Download the CM13 Marshmallow from the given link.Download here
- Download the Google Apps from the given link. Download here
How to Update HTC One M7 To CM13 Android Marshmallow Custom ROM Firmware
Step 1: Connect your smartphone to your PC through by USB data cable.
Step 2: Transfer the downloaded file to your HTC One M7 after connecting your smartphone to your PC.
Step 3: And then remove the USB data cable and Turn Off your smartphone.
Step 4: Now get your smartphone to Recovery Mode, for to do press and hold the Volume down + Power button at the same time, and then release the Power button and keep hold the Volume down button. And then your device should boot into bootloader mode
Step 5: After bootloader mode press the Volume Down for navigating to the Recovery mode and then press the Power button for selecting the recovery option.
Step 6: Once you enter to Recovery mode then “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvik cache” and erase all of your systems.
Step 7: After that choose the “install” option and then select the CM13 ROM and proceed to install the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your HTC One M7.
Step 8: Now repeat the above step for installing the Google Apps file on your device.
Step 9: And in the last Reboot, your device from the main recovery menu select the “reboot” option.
Step 10: Once your smartphone Reboot, then you have successfully install CM13 Android Marshmallow on your HTC One M7.
That’s it! You have update HTC One M7 to CM13 Android Marshmallow firmware, now enjoy your smartphone with latest features and advance look.
The guideline for update HTC One M7 to CM13 Android Marshmallow, if you have come to face any type of issue. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
If you want to ask about this tutorial keep ask on the comments box, we will be waiting for your opinion and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible if you get any issue in the process.