Currently, Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo has caught to install TWRP Recovery and Rooting process. The users of Galaxy J7 Duo have a good news, if J7 Duo running on Stock firmware and facing some issue like, not support third-party apps, ROM, or other substances, and that is important for installation and usage. Then don’t be wavered, we assign below how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy J7 Duo. Follow fully instruction and acquire the root access on our device with a rare phase.
Beneficial Rooting Process:
- Authorized third-party apps
- Removing internal restriction
- Installing unofficial ROM
- Upgrading & Downgrading ROM
- Installation any custom recovery.
- Increasing power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backing up smartphone memory.
- And so on….
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo is the latest device from Samsung Company, it has all up-to-date proficiencies and enhanced performance. Galaxy J7 Duo has include 5.5″ display with a HD 720 x 1280 screen resolution, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and up to 256GB external memory supported, Proximity Fingerprint Sensor, Android 8.0 (Oreo) OS, Exynos 7870 Octa Processor, 13 MP Primary Camera, 8 MP Secondary Camera, 3000mAh Removable Battery. Although, Galaxy J7 Duo has all competences accessible, and offering a new design with a flat shape.
Galaxy J7 Duo Info:
- Model name – Galaxy J7 Duo
- Model Number – SM-J720F
- Color – Black, Gold
- Announced – 2018, April
- Released – 2018, April
- Rooting guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo variants. Don’t try below-rooting file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if running on the device.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- After upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Now go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If difficult on finding then simply type on search bar under the menu.
- Backup all important data and keep it up on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer. Download Link
- Download the latest version of ODIN from Download Link.
- SuperSu for Galaxy J7 Duo. Coming Soon
- TWRP for Galaxy J7 Duo. Coming Soon
How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Galaxy J7 Duo
- First, download the TWRP Recovery file, and extract it the zip file. You will get the .tar or .tar.md5 extension.
- And then Turn OFF your Samsung smartphone properly.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Now open ODIN on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to PC via suitable USB data cable, “Added” message will appear on the ODIN screens once your device connects properly to a computer.
- And now click on the AP button and navigate the TWRP extracted file (.tar or .tar.md5)
- And then click on the options tab on the ODIN screen and select only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. Don’t select any other option in the ODIN window.
- Finally, click on the Start button and proceed the process.
- Once the process complete, then you will see the PASS message on the ODIN screen and your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
How to Root Galaxy J7 Duo
- First download SuperSu file from above link.
- Then copy and paste into your device internal storage.
- Boot your device to TWRP Recovery menu, simply press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
- Now go to install option on TWRP menu and navigate and select SuperSU file. And swipe to confirm the installation process.
- Once the installation process completes then go back to TWRP Main Menu and select Reboot option and Reboot your device.
That’s it! Simply you have to install TWRP Recovery & Root Galaxy J7 Duo guide with easy method. If you have any doubt, then feel free and leave the comment.
Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus.