Xiaomi Mi A1 has got the Android Pie 9 (AOSP) ROM, this is the Custom ROM update of Android Pie to receive Xiaomi Mi A1 phone. The update has modified and ready to boot a Xiaomi Mi A1 device. Thanks for XDA Senior Member abhishek987 that have allocation very handy and latest update for Xiaomi Mi A1. So if you are a holder of Xiaomi Mi A1 an absence of a taste of Android Pie, then try below article and get install Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Pie 9 firmware with several steps.
The Android Pie 9 update has unofficially released, it has released third-party developer. But stable for the daily driver and add up all features of Android Pie 9 with lightly running that well enough for use. However, if you want to try the latest firmware on your device then get further down process and install Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Pie 9 firmware with the easy and simple method.
The update has unofficially installation, so cautiously first of process unlock the bootloader and install TWRP Recovery Xiaomi Mi A1, and then proceed the installation process.
- All instruction only for Xiaomi Mi A1, don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
- AOSP Android 9.0 Pie for Mi A1. Download Link
How to Install Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Pie 9 Firmware
Note: – First of the process unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1. If you have already unlocked bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on your phone then skip this step.
1: Download the AOSP 9.0 ROM, & Google Apps from the above link and save it on your device.
2: After that, turn OFF your Xiaomi Mi A1 and boot into Recovery Mode.
3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And then proceed the process of installing on your device.
5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for the Google Apps zip file and install it.
6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
7: If you want to more explanation then follow the link. Click Here
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Pie 9 AOSP Custom ROM. Keep enjoying your device with the newest firmware and different features.