The new device Galaxy J5 Prime with new assuming features has unveiled, but still looking some users for device more improving concert and result with different looks. Consequently, there were certain methods of applying process and altering internal restriction. And then the device is eligible for more supporting unofficial apps, ROM, Recoveries and others sorts. So today we share the third party process applying on Galaxy J5 Prime to remove internal restriction and install TWRP Recovery and access root process. The guideline main aim to provide more efficiency and a good result on performance. However, if you are the advance user of Galaxy J5 Prime and intent to install TWR and Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, then you are the right place.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime specs:
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is the latest device from Samsung Company, it has all up-to-date proficiencies and enhanced performance. Galaxy J5 Prime has to include a 5″ display with an HD 720 x 1280 screen resolution, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and up to 256GB external memory supported, Proximity Fingerprint Sensor, Android 7.1 (Nougat) OS, Exynos 7570 Octa Processor, 13 MP Primary Camera, 8 MP Secondary Camera, 2500mAh Non-Removable Li-Ion Battery. Although, Galaxy J5 Prime has all competences accessible, and offering a new design with a flat shape.
Here we guide you, how to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime and install TWRP Recovery with numerous phases. All instruction is more important with one to another, so keep follow whole steps and don’t miss any part of the article. The guideline has the unofficial process, so the device warranty should be voided after wiping process. So first read cautiously all instruction and then proceed the rooting process on Galaxy J5 Prime. First of Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime and install TWRP Recovery manner, must read initial phases and then further down follow the installation process.
Beneficial Rooting Process:
- Authorized third-party apps
- Removing internal restriction
- Installing unofficial ROM
- Upgrading & Downgrading ROM
- Installation of any custom recovery.
- Increasing power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backing up smartphone memory.
- And so on….
- Rooting guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime variants. Don’t try below-rooting file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if running on the device.
- Enable USB debugging, to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- After upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Now go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If difficult on finding then simply type on search bar under the menu.
- Backup all important data and keep it up on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before starting.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer. Download Link
- Download the latest version of ODIN from Download Link.
- SuperSu for Galaxy J5 Prime. Download Link
- TWRP for Galaxy J5 Prime. Download Link or Download Link
How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- First, download the TWRP Recovery file, and extract it the zip file. You will get the .tar or .tar.md5
- And then Turn OFF your Samsung smartphone properly.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Now open ODIN on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to PC via suitable USB data cable, “Added” message will appear on the ODIN screens once your device connects properly to a computer.
- And now click on the AP button and navigate the TWRP extracted file (.tar or .tar.md5)
- And then click on the options tab on the ODIN screen and select only Auto Reboot and Reset Time. Don’t select any other option in the ODIN window.
- Finally, click on the Start button and proceed the process.
- Once the process complete, then you will see the PASS message on the ODIN screen and your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- First download SuperSu file from above link.
- Then copy and paste into your device internal storage.
- Boot your device to TWRP Recovery menu, simply press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
- Now go to install option on TWRP menu and navigate and select SuperSU and swipe to confirm the installation process.
- Once the installation process completes then go back to TWRP Main Menu and select Reboot option and Reboot your device.
That’s it! Simply you have to install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime guide with easy method. If you have any doubt, then feel free and leave the comment.
Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.