Currently, Samsung Galaxy X has caught to install TWRP Recovery and Rooting process. The users of Galaxy X have a good news, if X running on Stock firmware and facing some issue like, not support third-party apps, ROM, or other substances, and that is important for installation and usage. Then don’t be wavered, we assign below how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy X. Follow fully instruction and acquire the root access on our device with a rare phase.
Beneficial Rooting Process:
- Authorized third-party apps
- Removing internal restriction
- Installing unofficial ROM
- Upgrading & Downgrading ROM
- Installation of any custom recovery.
- Increasing power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backing up smartphone memory.
- And so on….
Samsung Galaxy X specs:
Samsung Galaxy X is the latest device from Samsung Company, it has all up-to-date proficiencies and enhanced performance. Galaxy X has to include 5″ display with an HD 1080 x 1920 screen resolution, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage and up to 256GB external memory supported, Proximity Fingerprint Sensor, Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS, 830 Snapdragon Processor, 2 MP Primary Camera, 2 MP Secondary Camera, 4000mAh Battery. Although, Galaxy X has all competences accessible, and offering a new design with a flat shape.
- Rooting guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy X variants. Don’t try below-rooting file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if running on the device.
- Enable USB debugging, to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- After upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Now go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If difficult on finding then simply type on search bar under the menu.
- Backup all important data and keep it up on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before starting.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer. Download Link
- Download the latest version of ODIN from Download Link.
- SuperSu for Galaxy X. Coming Soon
- TWRP for Galaxy X. Coming Soon
How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Galaxy X
- First, download the TWRP Recovery file, and extract it the zip file. You will get the .tar or .tar.md5
- And then Turn OFFyour Samsung smartphone properly.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Now open ODIN on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to PC via suitable USB data cable, “Added”message will appear on the ODIN screens once your device connects properly to a computer.
- And now click on the AP button and navigate the TWRP extracted file (.tar or .tar.md5)
- And then click on the options tab on the ODIN screen and select only Auto Reboot and Reset Time. Don’t select any other option in the ODIN window.
- Finally, click on the Start button and proceed the process.
- Once the process complete, then you will see the PASSmessage on the ODIN screen and your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
How to Root Galaxy X
- First download SuperSufile from above link.
- Then copy and paste into your device internal storage.
- Boot your device to TWRP Recovery menu, simply press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
- Now go to install option on TWRP menu and navigate and select SuperSU And swipe to confirm the installation process.
- Once the installation process completes then go back to TWRP Main Menu and select Reboot option and Reboot your device.
That’s it! Simply you have to install TWRP Recovery & Root Galaxy X guide with easy method. If you have any doubt, then feel free and leave the comment.
Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus.