Under instruction, we share the complete guide to install official Firmware with sideload or Stock Recovery. Follow the complete guide for installing Official firmware on your device with numerous phases. All steps are most important for installation so we advised you, don’t skip any step during the process. Follow up firstly important info and then get towards the main installation guide.
- The instruction is compatible with precise variants. Don’t try below guideline for any other device. Incompetent and unsafe for other variants.
- Under instruction, entirely guide clearly assert, be sure for addition or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the expedient. So keep on it and proceed on your own obligation.
- Backup all essential facts and keep it up in a safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before starting.
How to Install Official Firmware with Sideload
- First, enable Developer Option From Settings, simply Go to Settings > About > Software Information > More > and Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a message “you are now a Developer!”
- And then go back to settings and enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Option and USB Debugging and OEM unlock.
- After that download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fast boot Zip file on your PC
- And then go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Now download Stock ROM for your device and Move it in ADB folder.
- And then Reboot your smartphone to Stock Recovery Mode.
- And select Apply Update from ADB.
- After that Plugin the phone into the PC using USB Data Cable, and open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now perform the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
- Wait for the Installation process.
11. And once the Installation completed then Reboot the Phone.
How to Install Official Firmware with Stock Recovery
- First, download the Exact Stock ROM file for your device.
- And then plug in your phone into your computer and copy the downloaded .zip file to your phone’s storage.
- After that reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and then turn on using the power + volume down [oneplus user] [volume up for other users] buttons simultaneously.
- Now choose “Install from internal storage/Install from local”, find your .zip file and click on “Install” to confirm.
That’s it! This the complete guide to install Stock Firmware with sideload or Stock Recovery with the easy and simple method.