The new update has recently released for Xiaomi devices, now the users can easily update Xioami Devices to MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM. This update has a lot of new features and stability. It has latest features like image search, smart App launcher, Smart Assistant and performance Enhancements. So follow the below guidelines and get Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM on Xiaomi Devices. Here we share the direct link to download and install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM on Xiaomi devices.
The MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM has rolled out via OTA, but not all over get the new update at the same time. So if you are the user of Xiaomi device and want to update MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM then follow steps and update your device. We share full guideline to install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM on Xioami Devices. Firstly follow initial steps and then get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Xiaomi Assumed Devices. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- And then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your device. Your device must be running on MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM.
- Redmi Note 4/4x
- Mi 5
- Mi Note 2
- Mi Mix
How to Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM on Xiaomi Devices
Follow the below link and update your device with an easy and simple method. We share both methods to install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM on Xioami Devices via Recovery and Fastboot.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.