Good news for LeEco Le Pro 3, latest Android Oreo 8.1 has announced recently. ROM has not officially released, but stable for daily uses. Android Oreo 8.1 developed for LeEco Le Pro 3 has XDA recognized contributor haky 86 with a lot of workable features. So the ROM has unofficially released and the development project is most familiar CarbonROM C6.1. That has more successful ROM released for other devices, with stable performance and satisfy runnings. In below instruction, we share how to install LeEco Le Pro 3 Android Oreo 8.1 with a simple guideline.
The CarbonROM C6.1 has initial build for LeEco Le Pro 3, which may contain some bugs. But don’t worry developer will be fixed with time all bugs and ready for all outlet features and performance. Installing Android Oreo on LeEco Le Pro 3 has the unofficial process, before gaining the steps device should install a custom recovery. After all, the device will be ready for updating to Android Oreo 8.1 custom ROM. Follow important info first after line and then towards to install LeEco Le Pro 3 Android Oreo 8.1.
- Initial build.
- Fix navigation hardware led button.
- X720: confirmed.
- x722: confirmed.
- x727: confirmed.
- Updating guide only for LeEco Le Pro 3 variants. So don’t try this firmware for any other variants.
- Follow the step by step guide correctly and don’t miss any step, any miss off spot we will not accept responsibility proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your smartphone before the process, at least 60% charges.
- Backup your important data, it will erase entire data after proceeding this process. So first of process take a complete backup and then gain the process.
- Your device must install TWRP Recovery or any other custom recovery.
- Download CarbonROM C6.1 for LeEco Le Pro 3. Download Link
- Download Gapps for CarbonROM C6.1. Download Link
How to Install LeEco Le Pro 3 Android Oreo 8.1 [CarbonROM C6.1]
1: First, download the Carbon ROM & GApps for LeEco Le Pro 3 from the above link.
2: After downloading save the Carbon ROM and Gapps on your device.
3: And then Boot your device into Recovery mode. For to do press and hold Volume UP + Power button at the same time for a while. Once the logo screen appears released the button, and use the Volume UP and Down key for navigating and Power key for confirming an option.
4: Now get Nandroid Backup and then perform a Factory Reset, simply go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, select wipe cache>Dalvik cache>System>data and swipe to confirm it to perform the process.
5: After that, go to the main menu and select install option and locate the Carbon ROM zip file. Swipe to install the ROM file on your device.
6: Once complete the process, then go back and flash the Gapps zip file as the same method.
7: Now wipe cache, Dalvik cache and then Reboot your phone.
That’s it! This is the simple and easy method to install LeEco Le Pro 3 Android Oreo 8.1 via CarbonROM C6.1 Custom ROM. Share your feedback about this article.
If you have any questions comment below, we try to contact you ASA possible.