Android Oreo Beta has got the ZTE Axon 7’s device, this is the leak version update of Android Oreo Beta to receive ZTE Axon 7’s phone. The update has modified and ready to boot an unofficial port of Android Oreo Beta for the ZTE Axon 7’s device. The update has release XDA Senior member NFound, thanks for allocation very handy and latest update for ZTE Axon 7’s. So if you are a holder of ZTE Axon 7’s an absence of a taste of Android Oreo Beta, then try below article and get install Android Oreo Beta on ZTE Axon 7 with several steps.
The Android Oreo Beta update has unofficially released, it has released third-party developer. So it has some bugs that will recover with a time but for now, it has some bugs. But don’t worry it will ready for a daily driver and enough for use. However, if you want to try the latest firmware then get further down process and install Android Oreo Beta on ZTE Axon 7 with the easy and simple method.
The update has unofficially installation, so cautiously first of process unlock the bootloader, install TWRP Recovery and Root ZTE Axon 7’s, and then proceed the installation process.
- Magisk doesn’t pass SafetyNet
- Google play store shows as uncertified
- How do I disable force encryption
- Bad battery life
- All instruction only for ZTE Axon 7’s, don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
How to Install Android Oreo Beta on ZTE Axon 7
2: Now download the Android Oreo Beta ROM and Megisk V16.4 or V16.0 from the above link and save it on your device.
2: After that, turn OFF your ZTE Axon 7’s Play and boot into Recovery Mode.
3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file.
5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Magisk file and keep the installation process.
6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Oreo Beta on ZTE Axon 7. Keep enjoying your device with the newest firmware and different features.