The last one and most successor devices ZTE Axon 7, LG G2, Redmi 3S/3X and Redmi 4X has unveiled a couple of time ahead. It is a lack of exciting and affordable device with new competencies report of rumours. However, it’s have got some more great leap Custom ROM’s, for more sensational enactment and touchable appearance. There was some different third-party project that has developed amazing custom ROM. And offer with different view and software. Accordingly, it has LineageOS one of them. LineageOS 15.1 has added up more improved features that will run fast and light capabilities. The ROM has run fast and increasing device performance like a different theme, different music player, battery saver and much more. So under instruction we declare to install LineageOS 15.1 on ZTE Axon 7, LG G2, Redmi 3S/3X and Redmi 4X.
Android Oreo 8.1 (LineageOS 15.1) custom ROM has not the official firmware that is announced from the company or other official brands. This is the third party developer project and creates a custom ROM that will allow third-party apps and other sorts. Stock ROM hasn’t allowed third-party software, apps, and other unsourced files. However, LineageOS 15.1 will authorize that stuff and accessible new unsourced sorts. So after installing lineageOS 15.1 ROM, the device warranty should be voided if have. But a lot of new features should enable that are amazed at your device. Guideline easily described to Install LineageOS 15.1 On ZTE Axon 7, LG G2, Redmi 3S/3X and Redmi 4X custom ROM. That’s some feature, you should know about.
- Customize the size of the lock screen pattern
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the Swype to unlock screen
- FlipFlap is an app for devices with smart cover support; it allows you to answer, ignore, or end calls and show the time/date through the cover.
- Privacy Guard—control app permissions such as keep awake, run in the background, record audio, and much more.
- Proximity wake (check the proximity sensor before waking the screen)
- Scramble PIN layout
- Secure apps behind a lockscreen
- Toggle the dots/error visibility of the lockscreen pattern
- Toggle root access in Developer Options
Firstly follow important info for clearance, what should require and how to proceed with the process below.
- Guideline stable only on ZTE Axon 7, LG G2, Redmi 3S/3X and Redmi 4X, so don’t follow the process for any other variants.
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the secure place, it will erase all data.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% to gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given article, otherwise, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging option, simply go to settings>developer option> and enable Developer Options. If developer option has not enabled then go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times then you will notice you are the developer.
- LG G2 D800 (AT&T). Download Link |Forum|
- Download LG G2 D801 (T-Mobile). Download Link |Forum|
- LG G2 D802 (International). Download Link |Forum|
- LG G2 D803 (Canadian). Download Link |Forum|
- ZTE Axon 7. Download Link |Forum|
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X. Download Link |Forum|
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X. Download Link |Forum|
[How to Guide] Install LineageOS 15.1 On ZTE Axon 7, LG G2, Redmi 3S/3X and Redmi 4X [Official]
An under link all instruction clearly declare to Install LineageOS 15.1 On ZTE Axon 7, LG G2, Redmi 3S/3X and Redmi 4X [Official]. Follow complete steps to Install LineageOS 15.1 On ZTE Axon 7, LG G2, Redmi 3S/3X and Redmi 4X with easy steps.
If any doubt about instruction or want to more clarification, then leave comments below.