At least Oppo R15 Pro has caught Android P Beta update, in recent times the new update has reached with stable P Beta build. The users of Oppo R15 Pro now easily access to install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro. However, Android P Beta update has bug fix performance, stable proficiencies and a lot of new sorts. So in depth article manual manner paces to install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro. If you want to install manually new update then follow further down tutorial, else wait for official OTA notification and once your device alerted then follow on-screen instruction and update your device to latest Android P Beta firmware.
The Android P Beta update available for download, and OTA notification would be soon available for all users. But for now, follow the complete guideline and download Android P Beta for Oppo R15 Pro. We clearly described all process, just follow all phases and install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro with a simple and easy tutorial. Android P Beta update has compatible with Oppo R15 Pro model, so keep follow update for the specific model and don’t use for any other variants.
Android P Beta update has well-suited merely on Oppo R15 PRO. So don’t stab under link updating file for slightly other variants, because destruction or loss important part will appear on your device. And we are not responsible if anything goes erroneous under manner, keep at their individual risk and complete considerately.
- All instruction only for Oppo R15 Pro, don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
- Android P Beta Firmware for Oppo R15 PRO Pro (Password – yoaq) Download Link
How to Install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 PRO
1: First download the Android P Beta ROM from the above link and save it to your device root folder.
2: After that, turn OFF your Oppo R15 PRO Play and boot into Recovery Mode.
3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Android P Beta ROM file.
5: Now start the installation process and click on the Start button under Recovery menu.
6: And once the installation process completes. Then Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android P Beta on Oppo R15 Pro. Keep enjoying your device with the newest firmware and different features.