OnePlus 3/3T has caught another improved ROM, called OxygenOS Open Beta 34/25. The users of OnePlus 3/3T have good news, the update has arrived via OTA (over the air) if you have installed Open Beta build. Otherwise, update installed on manual method, like below phases we share an article. OxygenOS open Beta 34/25 have April 2018 security patch along with Membership Card tracking in shelf and bug fixes performance. Under instruction, we share the easy and simple process to Download OnePlus 3/3T OxygenOS Open Beta 34/25 ROM.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 34/25
- System: Updated Android security patch to 2018-04
- OnePlus Clock: Changes to alarm background color and other UI changes, Stopwatch updated with new UI
- OnePlus Switch: Added support to migrate application data, allowing you to switch between devices seamlessly
- Card Package: Added new membership card in Shelf
- Below guideline only for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, don’t follow for any other variants.
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the secure place. It will not erase data but do on the safe side.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% to gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given article, otherwise, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging option, simply go to settings>developer option> and enable Developer Options. If developer option has not enabled then go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times then you will notice you are the developer.
Download OnePlus 3/3T OxygenOS Open Beta 34/25
- OxygenOS Open Beta 34 for OnePlus 3. Download Link
- OxygenOS Open Beta 25 for OnePlus 3T. Download Link
How to Install OnePlus 3/3T To OxygenOS Open Beta 34/25
1: Firstly, download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers for the window. And then enable USB debugging, that we describe in above section.
2: Now download OxygenOS Open Beta 34/25 for OnePlus 3/3T from above. And save the firmware file, where ADB installed.
3: After that, turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while
4: Once you enter into recovery mode, then choose Install from ADB Sideload.
5: Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable.
6: And then open command prompt window, for to do simply on ADB folder press and hold Shift + Right Click and then select open command here.
7: After that check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, then you’re ready to flash the ROM
8: And then flash the Oxygen OS Open Beta 34/25 firmware on OnePlus 3/3T, by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
9: Now wait for completing the process, once the process complete then Reboot the phone.
That’s it! This is the complete step by step guide to Download OnePlus 3/3T OxygenOS Open Beta 34/25 ROM [April Security Patches].
If you have any doubt, leave the comment we will assist you to get in touch and solve your problem. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus