The official Link accessible for download Huawei P9 Lite B409/B410 Nougat firmware. Recently Huawei Company released Android Nougat update for our good performer device Huawei P9 Lite. The firmware has released via OTA, but the update has not available for all over regions. However, the B409/B410 Nougat update has released for European VNS-L31 variants and will be soon available for all over regions. Thus the B409/B410 Nougat firmware has integrated with Google security patch April 2018, that’s mean the security system will be upgraded.
Huawei P9 Lite has the latest device with a lot of new features and better performance smartphone. It has 5.20-inch FHD display, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor, and 3GB RAM. Meanwhile, it has all the latest capabilities with using, and all the effect is remarkable. So if you are the user of Huawei P9 Lite and will to update via manual method then follow underneath article and download Huawei P9 Lite B409/B410 Nougat firmware. Or waiting for OTA (over the air) notification then skip this article and wait for official release notification and then get update our device to latest firmware.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model: VNS-L31
- Android Version: 7.0
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B409/B410
- Build Number: VNS-L31C432B409/VNS-L31C432B410
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Below updating firmware file is only for European Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) Variants. Don’t try for any other device this updating file, it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t mess up any part of this guideline. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe place, for safe side.
- Unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery.
Download Huawei P9 Lite B409/B410 Nougat Update File
1: Download B410 Update for Huawei P9 Lite Dual SIM (VNS-L31C432B410)
2: Download B409 Update for Huawei P9 Lite Single SIM (VNS-L31C432B409)
How to Update Huawei P9 Lite Nougat B409/B410
- First, download Huawei P9 Lite B409/B410 Nougat files from above link
- Once the downloading process completes then copy and paste the downloaded file to your device.
- After that Boot your Huawei P9 Lite to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
- And then go to install option on recovery menu and flash first Update.zip file and then move to the next files for flashing without rebooting your device.
- After that flash update_full_VNS-L**_hw_eu.zip. And then flash update_data_full_public.zip Files. And wait before completing the process.
- Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
- After all wait for the first boot, it takes some time so be patient.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to download Huawei P9 Lite Nougat B409/B410 firmware with easy and simple way. Enjoy your smartphone with a new look and new features.
Comment below if you have any problem or want more explanation.