Android Oreo 8.0 B363 now available for Huawei Honor 8 Pro European variants. Earlier we share to update Honor 8 Pro B183 Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. And now the users of Huawei Honor 8 Pro easily update our device to B363 Android Oreo 8.0. It has all the latest features, better performance, and impressive running. Huawei manufacturer has liberating fast gesture latest firmware for our devices, and get touch with new updates and new apps. And nowadays Huawei release a new update for our latest device Huawei Honor 8 Pro. So today we share about to download Honor 8 Pro B363 Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. Follow up step by step guide if you want to update our device to the latest firmware.
This update has released for Huawei Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09) model. So don’t try this update for others variants, cause it may be brick or damage your device. After installing Android Oreo 8.0 firmware, your device running is enhanced, and performance will improve and caught remarkable expressions. So if you are attracted to download Honor 8 Pro B363 Android Oreo 8.0. Then follow step by step guide and get the latest firmware on your device.
- Device: Honor 8 Pro
- Model: DUK-L09
- Android Version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Firmware: B363
- Build Number: DUK-L09C432B363
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Given article only for Huawei Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09). Don’t try updating file for any other device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process, we will not liable if something goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your smartphone properly before starting the process. Cause if your device turn off during the process, your device will be a soft break or may loss other efforts.
- Backup your important data and save to safe site, first of process.
- Your device must be Unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery.
Download Honor 8 Pro B363 Android Oreo 8.0 Firmware
- Download Honor 8 Pro ROM Flasher. Download Link
- Download Oreo Update for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09C432B363 (Europe)
- Download Recovery files (Do not change the name of any of the downloaded files)
How to Update On Honor 8 Pro to Android Oreo 8.0
- First, download Flasher zip file and Extract it for Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- And then download update.zip, update_data_full_public.zip and update_full_DUK-L09_hw_eu.zip files and copy inside the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher folder, and then move the folder to SD Card.
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery mode, simply press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time. Leave the power button as soon as you see the Honor logo. And keep holding the Volume Up button until your device enters to TWRP Recovery mode.
- Once your device enters into TWRP recovery mode, then select Install option and navigate the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher After that select the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher.zip file inside the folder and swipe at the bottom to flash.
- And then the installation process will start, wait before completing the installation.
- After completing the installation process, factory reset your device and Reboot it. [Optional]
This is the complete guide to download Honor 8 Pro Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. Follow complete guideline, and get it touch with a new update and improved performance.