The official Android Pie Beta firmware based on (Samsung Experience 10) has unveiled for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Model. After a long time, Samsung has not disremembered our most precious and well performer devices Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. In recent time Samsung company has released Android Pie Beta via OTA for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus phone. The update has the latest security patch along with Android Pie Beta features, a dark theme (Night theme) and custom gestures and enhanced performance. Android Pie Beta update has unconstrained for Verizon variant S9 and S9 Plus. Follow below and update Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Android Pie Beta firmware with easy phases.
But for now, we share the manual method to update Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Android Pie Beta via Odin Tool if you are the owner of Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus and want to update the latest firmware. Then follow underneath article and update Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Android Pie Beta firmware with numerous phases. Else you want to wait for the official way, then wait for it and will be soon your phone notify for Android Pie Beta firmware via OTA. And then follow on-screen instruction and update Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Android Pie Beta firmware via OTA.
- The updating guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus variants. Don’t try below file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- And then, enable USB debugging, to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- Once the upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Backup all important data and keep on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before starting.
- Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- Download Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus Odin Firmware
- Galaxy S9 Plus G965USQS3ARG8 Odin firmware. Download Link
- Galaxy S9 G960USQS3ARG8 Odin firmware. Download Link
- Download Odin tool for performing the update. Odin Tool
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Android Pie Beta
1st Part (Flashing required Firmware)
1: First download Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ Firmware from above and extract it. And also Download the Android Pie OTA for Galaxy S9/S9+ and save it on your device.
2: And then Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
3: Run the Odin.exe file on your PC.
4: Now connect your Galaxy S9/Plus to your PC via suitable data cable and reboot into the Download mode.
5: To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the Bixby + volume down buttons, and then press the power button. Pressed until you see the download mode screen.
6: And once you enter into Download mode, click on the BL button and navigate to the folder where you extracted your firmware files.
7: After that click, the file starting with BL. And do the same for AP, CP, and HOME_CSC. Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
8: Now click on the ‘Start’ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass’ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will flash Firmware on Galaxy S9 and S9+.
2nd Part (Flashing Android Pie OTA update)
1: Once the firmware flashed on your device, then power off your phone again and then boot into recovery mode. For to do press and hold the Bixby button + Volume up + power.
2: Now in Recovery Mode select option apply update from sd card.
3: And then select the OTA zip file that you downloaded in download section from above.
4: And now, wait until once the process finishes.
5: Reboot your system.
2: Now download Android Pie for Galaxy S9/S9+ from above. And save the firmware file, where ADB installed.
3: After that, turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode.
4: Once you enter into recovery mode, then choose Install from ADB Sideload.
5: Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable.
6: And then open command prompt window, for to do simply on ADB folder press and hold Shift + Right Click and then select open command here.
7: After that check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, then you’re ready to flash the ROM
8: And then flash the Oxygen OS 9.0 firmware on OnePlus 6, by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
9: Now wait for completing the process, once the process complete then Reboot the phone.
10: That’s it!
This is the complete guide to update Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus Android Pie Beta. Let us know in the comments box your experience, and share with your friends. Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.