Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge has got officially Android Nougat 7.0. Now easily update Galaxy S6 Edge Android Nougat 7.0. Today we share officially Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone. The update has rolled out via OTA but not all over regions. This tutorial for those users that aren’t received yet OTA notification. And want to update our device manually. Today we share how to update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Android Nougat 7.0 via manual method. Follow the step by step guide and get update our device to the latest firmware via easy and simple steps.
Android Nougat update can bring your device new features, better improvements, battery life increases. And improve phone performance. So if you are the advanced user and upgrade our device via manual steps. Then follow step by step guide and update Galaxy S6 Edge Android Nougat 7.0. This article only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925I). Don’t try updating file for any other variants. So proceed the next part of this article below.
- This updating guide only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925I). Don’t try the updating file for any other device.
- Follow correctly all steps and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Charge your smartphone up to 60%, before proceeding the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process.
- Perform Factory Reset after completing the installation process.
- And then enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging
1: – Now download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – And then download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – After that download Android Nougat 7.0 firmware update file for Galaxy S6 Edge.
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware via ODIN Tool
Follow the below link, we share to update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Android Nougat firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide, then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus