MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM has rolled out for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon devices, the update has released Xiaomi recently. Now the users of Redmi Note 3 has easily flash on our device. This firmware has various bugs fix that can run smoothly and performance bitterly. MIUI 220.127.116.11 update has new features and new miscellaneous optimisations for your device. So get up the new firmware and flash on our device for a new look and better performance. If you want to update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM then follow below guideline and update your device to latest firmware with new features and better performance.
The new update has arrived via OTA, check it your device update manually by going to setting> about phone> system updates and check for update your device. If found the OTA update then follow on-screen instruction and update our device. Or the OTA on the way and you didn’t get notification yet, then follow below step by step guide and update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM. We share the direct link to download MIUI 8.5 firmware. The flashing process easily works on both method, Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. But the fastboot ROM has not released yet and will be soon released. So update your device via Recovery ROM for now. So Follow below link and download the firmware and flash on your device. Before proceeding the process read some important info and then get in the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Redmi Note 3. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Back up your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to setting> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging. See below screen shot.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your device. You have must running MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM on your device.
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for Redmi Note 3. Recovery ROM
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 to MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA for Redmi Note 3 – Coming Soon
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Full ROM for Redmi Note 3 (Fastboot ROM) – Coming Soon
How to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM
Follow the below link and update your device by the easy and simple method. We share both methods to install MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM on Redmi Note 3 via Recovery and Fastboot.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below. We will try to contact you ASA possible.