Moto X Force has got the official Android Nougat 7.0. Now the users of Moto X Force has easily download and update our device to latest firmware with a few steps. The Android Nougat 7.0 has rolled out for Moto X Force via OTA (Over the Air). But the notification has not been received at the same time all over regions. Thus for those users that haven’t receive yet OTA notification and can’t wait for OTA officially. we share manually update Moto X Force to Android Nougat 7.0. Follow up below step by step guide. If you want to upgrade your device to latest firmware.
The Nougat update has releasing step by step various devices. Earlier we share how to update Moto X Play to Android Nougat 7.0. And now Moto X Force has got officially Android Nougat. The update has upgraded from Android Marshmallow to Android Nougat. That’s change you software version to 25.11.12. Below we share firstly how to update Moto X Force to stock firmware. And then update to Android Nougat 7.0. Follow up step by step guide and don’t mess up any part of this article. Cause if you missed up something, then you will lose your smartphone. Now read the first initial guide and then get the main updating guide to update Moto X Force to Android Nougat 7.0 manually.
- The below guideline only for Moto X Force XT1580. Don’t follow the given tutorial for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step, cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your Moto X Force at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Your smartphone must be run on stock firmware and stock recovery image file.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of rooting steps.
- And then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Now Download and install Motorola USB Drivers on your PC.
- And then download and setup the Minimal ADB and Fastbooton your PC.
- After that download Stock Firmware for Moto X Force.
- And then Download Android Nougat 7.0 OTA 25.11.12 for Moto X Force.
How to Update Moto X Force to Android Nougat 7.1.1
Step 1: First setup the minimal ADB and fastboot on your PC. And then connect your device to the computer with proper USB data cable.
Step 3: After that, type the below command to see your device is detected.
Step 4: Once your device detected, then boot your Moto X Force into fastboot mode with typing the following command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 5: And the other method to enter your device to fastboot, simply press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 6: Once your phone in fastboot mode, then enter the below commands one by one.
- Note: – If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘
fastboot getvar max-sparse-size fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot reboot-bootloader fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.10 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.11 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.12 Fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash fsg fsg. Mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo? fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
Step 7: The above command will flash Stock Android Marshmallow on Moto X Force.
Step 8: After that download the Android Nougat zip file from above link for Moto X Force, and save the zip file into internal memory.
Step 9: After that Reboot Moto X Force into Recovery mode. For to do, simply press and hold the Volume Down button for 2 or 3 sec and then press the Power button for a short while. And then release all the button.
Step 10: Once you enter to Recovery Mode, then select Apply update from SD Card.
Step 11: And then choose the zip file that you downloaded in above. And wait for completing the installation process. First boot takes some time so be patient and wait for it.
Good job! Now you have successfully Update Moto X Force to Android Nougat 7.0. Keep in touch for more latest updates and new info about techs. And don’t forget your feedback about this article.