Now the LineageOS 14.1 has available for Lenovo K4 Note, the firmware has stable and smoothly run on Lenovo K4 Note. The LineageOS 14.1 has based on latest Android Nougat firmware with advanced features and the new look. The lineageOS has released the CyanogenMod team with adding up some new features that aren’t in stock Android Nougat firmware. So follow up below guideline and update Lenovo K4 Note to Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Lineage OS 14.1.
LineageOS for Lenovo K4 Note has available, but the firmware has not the official build. But don’t worry the firmware has stable and smoothly run on Lenovo K4 Note on daily basis use. It will be released soon with official build, but now follow up and get the new experience with the new firmware. After performing updating guide your device performance will be increased and get the new features with latest apps. First, follow the initial important info and the get the updating guide below.
- This article is compatible only with Lenovo K4 Note Don’t try this tutorial for another device.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location.
- Charge your smartphone at least 60% before starting the process.
- Read the full article and don’t miss any step in this tutorial. We are not liable for any reason if you got some loss. Keep proceeding at their own risk.
- Your smartphone must Rooted and TWRP Recovery will installed.
- Now Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
How to Update Lenovo K4 Note to Android Nougat with Lineage OS 14.1custom ROM
Step 1: First, download the LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Lenovo K4 Note and Gapps from the above link.
Step 2: After downloading save the LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps on your device.
Step 3: And then Boot your device into Recovery mode. For to do press and hold Volume UP + Power button at the same time for a while. Once the logo screen appears released the button, and use the Volume UP and Down key for navigating and Power key for confirming an option.
Step 4: Now get Nandroid Backup and then perform a Factory Reset, simply go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, select “wipe cache”, “Dalvik cache”, “System” and “data” and swipe to confirm it to perform the process.
Step 5: After that, go to the main menu and select install option and locate the ROM zip file. Swipe to install the ROM file on your device.
Step 6: Once complete the process, then go back and flash the Gapps zip file as the same method.
Step 7: Now wipe cache, Dalvik cache and then Reboot your phone.
That’s it! This is the simple and easy method to update Lenovo K4 Note to Android Nougat 7.1.1 via Lineage OS 14.1. Share your feedback about this article.
If you have any question comment below, we try to contact you ASA possible.