Seamless ROM has unveiled for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 variant, the ROM has main concern about performance proficiency and liberated features. In recent times Huawei has exposed B411/412 Android Nougat firmware for Huawei P9 Lite phone in Europe region. The update has rolled out via OTA (Over the Air) and will be offered all over region soon as, but for until now, we share further down tutorial to update Huawei P9 Lite B411/B412 Nougat firmware through manual manner. So if you are the user of Huawei P9 lite and suffering from old firmware and want to update our device to latest platform, then you are the right place. Here we guide you, how to update Huawei P9 Lite B411/B412 Nougat firmware with numerous phases. The update has worked only on European variants (C432), so don’t try updating file for any other variants.
About Huawei P9 Lite:
Huawei P9 Lite has the famous device on P successions, it has all unified features along with unconventional performance that’s are running significantly. Huawei P9 Lite has Released April 2016 along with Android Marshmallow 6.0 platform and upgradable to Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware. It has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels Resolution, Octa-core CPU, micro SD card slot, up to 256 GB supported, 16 GB Internal Memory, 3 GB RAM, Primary 13 MP Camera, 8 MP Secondary Camera, Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
Meanwhile, Huawei P9 Lite all latest competencies and powerful performance. And now it has upgraded to Android Nougat 7.0, so if you have notified via OTA then follow on-screen instruction and update Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat 7.0. Otherwise, you haven’t yet alerted via OTA (over the air), then follow instruction and get update Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat 7.0 along with May 2018 Security patch.
- Model Name: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model: VNS-L31
- Version: 7.0
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B411/B412
- Build Number: VNS-L31C432B411/VNS-L31C432B412
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Below updating firmware file is only work on European Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31) Variants. So, don’t try for any other device, it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t mess up any part of the guideline. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe place, for safe side.
- Unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery.
Download Huawei P9 Lite B411/B412 Nougat Update File
1) Download B412 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite Dual SIM (VNS-L31C432B412)
2) Download B411 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite Single SIM (VNS-L31C432B411)
How to Update Huawei P9 Lite B411/B412 Nougat firmware
- First, download Huawei P9 Lite B409/B410 Nougat files from above link
- Once the downloading process completes then copy and paste the downloaded file to your device.
- After that Boot your Huawei P9 Lite to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
- And then go to install option on recovery menu and flash first zip file and then move to the next files for flashing without rebooting your device.
- After that flash update_full_VNS-L**_hw_eu.zip. And then flash zip Files. And wait before completing the process.
- Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
- After all wait for the first boot, it takes sometimes so be patient.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to Update Huawei P9 Lite B411/B412 Nougat firmware with easy and simple way. Enjoy your smartphone along with a new look and new features.
Comment below if you have any problem or want more explanation.