The B609/B610 Marshmallow update has now available for download. Recently the latest update has rolled out in Europe, and now the users can easily update Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B609/B610 firmware. So today we share how to update Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B609/B610 firmware. The firmware main concern the ROM stability smoothly runs, better performance and advanced features. The update has based on Emotion UI 4.0, and it has all the latest features of Android Marshmallow.
The update has rolled out via OTA. But not all over get OTA notification at the same time. So if you got OTA notification then proceed the On-Screen instruction and update your smartphone to the latest firmware. Others way you didn’t get yet OTA notification and you can’t wait for it. Then we share today manually update Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B609/B610 Firmware. Follow and get our device to latest firmware with easy and simple steps.
- Follow article only for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) Single and Dual SIM variants. So don’t try the updating file for any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery image file.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process, we will not liable if something goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your smartphone properly before starting the process. Cause if your device turn off during the process, your device will be a soft break or may more damages on your smartphone.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of process.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite Single SIM B610 Marshmallow Update.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite Dual SIM B609 Marshmallow Update.
How to Update Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B609/B610
Step 1: Now download the B609/B610 Marshmallow firmware file from the above link and unzipped it.
Step 2: And then create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: After that dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer to open a hidden menu.
Step 4: Now in the Hidden menu selects software upgrade, start SD Card upgrade and run the update.
Step 5: Once the process completes then Reboot your device.
Step 1: Download B609/B610 Marshmallow file for Huawei P8 Lite from above link and extract it.
Step 2: After that create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: Once you place the update.app file in the dload folder. Then Turn OFF your phone using the power button.
Step 4: Now press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while. Then the updating process will start automatically.
Step 5: Now wait for completing the installation process and once the installation process completes then Reboot your device.
That’s it! Now you have successfully Update Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B609/B610.
If you have any problem, leave the comment below. We will try to contact you ASA possible