Huawei P20 Lite has the latest device from Huawei Company, it has launched in March 2018 and power by Android Oreo Platform. P20 Lite has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.84” size, 1080 x 2280 pixels Resolution, Octa-core CPU, 32/64GB Internal storage, 128 GB supportable MicroSD card slot, 4GB RAM. It has 16MP Autofocus Dual Camera, 16MP Secondary Camera, Proximity Fingerprint Sensors and Non-Removable 3000 mAh Li-Po Battery. Meanwhile, Huawei P20 Lite has entirely design with new features, fast proficiencies and latest OS. And now P20 Lite has caught the official Android Oreo 8.0 stand, at present, it has all proficiencies that are essential altogether individuals. So track under-depth tutorial and get update Huawei P20 Lite Android Oreo 8.0 Official firmware.
Merely and easy described complete paces, just persevere comprehensive guideline and get the latest update on Huawei P20 Lite. The Android Oreo file on this page is the official ROM, that is issued by the company. So this fixes all error that is pop-up exploitation like stuck at boot screen, stuck on Huawei logo, stuck in the boot loop or other blunders. However, we share the easy and simple method to update Huawei P20 Lite Android Oreo 8.0 Official firmware. Just don’t miss any part of the article and ensue the process.
- Below updating firmware file is only work on Huawei P20 Lite Variants. So, don’t try for any other device, it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t mess up any part of the guideline. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe place, for safe side.
- Unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery.
- Huawei P20 lite Stock firmware. ANE-LX1C432B111 (126.96.36.199)
- Huawei P20 lite Stock firmware. ANE-L01C432B111 (188.8.131.52)
- Huawei P20 lite Stock firmware. ANE-L01C432B112 (184.108.40.206)
- Huawei P20 lite Stock firmware. ANE-L21C432B111 (220.127.116.11)
- Huawei P20 lite Stock firmware. ANE-L21C432B112 (18.104.22.168)
- Huawei P20 lite Stock firmware. ANE-LX1C432B112 (22.214.171.124)
How to Update Huawei P20 Lite Android Oreo 8.0 Official firmware
- First, download Android Oreo Firmware for Huawei P20 Lite from above link and extract it.
- And then create a dload folder in the root of your SD card, and place the zip file in that folder.
- After that turn off your device completely.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Buton at the same time for a while. And then release the Power button and keep press the Volume Down + Volume Up keys, the updating process will be starting automatically.
- Now, wait for completing the installation process.
- Once the process completes then Normally Reboot your device.
- Good job!
That’s it! This is the complete guide to Update Huawei P20 Lite Android Oreo 8.0 Official Firmware. Follow underneath article with all phases and get it touch with us for more updates.