Good news for the users of Huawei Mate S, recently official Marshmallow B333 has released for Huawei Mate S, now the users of Huawei Mate S can easily update our smartphone to Marshmallow B333. This update can bring the system optimization, performance, and stability. The ROM based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS, it has all the latest features and better performance. So if you have Huawei Mate S and want to update Android Marshmallow. Then follow the full article and update Huawei Mate S B333 Marshmallow.
The update has rolled out via OTA but if you didn’t receive yet notification then follow below step by step guide and update Huawei Mate S B333 Marshmallow firmware with the easy and simple method. Or if you want to wait for official release via OTA, then wait and will soon notify your device for Marshmallow B333 update. So this update for Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 VODAFONE variants. So don’t try this update for any other variants, cause it may be brick or damage your device. Follow the below step and don’t miss any step during the process.
- Device Honor 6X
- Model CRR-L09 VODAFONE
- Android Version 6.0
- EMUI Version 4.0.1
- Firmware B333
- Build Number CRR-L09C02B333
- Status Official
- Region Europe
- Type Full firmware image
- The updating guide stable only on Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 VODAFONE Variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery to proceeding this updating file.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download B333 Marshmallow Update for Indian Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09C02B333)
How to Update Huawei Mate S B333 Marshmallow firmware
Step 1: Download B333 Marshmallow Update.zip file from above link and extract it.
Step 2: After that create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: Once you place the update.app file in the dload folder, then dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dial pad to open a hidden menu.
Step 4: And then select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade from hidden menu.
Step 5: Now select and run the updating process.
Step 6: Wait for completing the installation process and once the installation process completes then Reboot your device.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to update Huawei Mate S B333 Marshmallow firmware, follow and enjoy your device and share with friends.
If you have any doubt about above article then comment below. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.