Huawei Mate 9 Pro has the latest flagship from Huawei manufacturer. It has the latest features, impressive design, new style and everything with a new shape. And nowadays it has got Android Nougat B200 firmware with latest features, smoothly runs, better performance and latest apps. B200 Nougat firmware has based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS and uploaded on official Huawei server. The firmware has stable on Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29. And it has all the latest Android Nougat features that look awesome after updating Huawei Mate 9 Pro. So proceed the process if you are the user of Huawei Mate 9 Pro and want to update the latest firmware. Below we share how to update Huawei Mate 9 Pro B200 Nougat firmware. Follow the step by step guide and get update your smartphone with easy and simple way.
B200 Nougat firmware has released via OTA, but it hasn’t possible to everyone got at the same time OTA notification. So if you got the OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and update our device to latest Android Nougat firmware. Otherwise, you didn’t get OTA notification yet and you can’t wait for arriving OTA notification. Then follow below steps that we share how to update Huawei Mate 9 Pro B200 Nougat firmware. First, follow the initial step and then get it the main updating process.
- The updating guide stable only on Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device, cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
- First, of process unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro and then proceed the process.
- Download B200 Nougat firmware for Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29C636B200
How to Update Huawei Mate 9 Pro B200 Nougat Firmware
Step 1: First, download B200 Nougat files for Huawei Mate 9 Pro from above link
Step 2: Once the downloading process completes then copy and paste the downloaded file to your device.
Step 3: After that Boot your Huawei Mate 9 Pro to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
Step 4: Once you enter to Recovery Mode then select install option and proceed the process for flashing file.
- Note: – Below screen shot for TWRP Recovery Mode users, if you have another one custom recovery installed. Then follow on-screen instruction.
Step 5: Now flash first update.zip file and then move to the next files for flashing without rebooting your device.
Step 5: After that flash update_full_hw_spcseas.zip. And then flash update_data_full_public.zip file. And wait for completing the process.
Step 6: Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
Step 7: After all wait for the first boot, it takes some time so be patient.
That’s it! Now you have successfully update Huawei Mate 9 Pro B200 Nougat firmware. Enjoy your device with new features, better look and latest apps.
Comment below if you have any problem or want to more clarification.