Soon as Huawei Mate 9 Pro has got Android Oreo 8.0 firmware with latest features, smoothly runs, better performance and latest apps. Android Oreo 8.0 firmware has based on latest EMUI 8.0 OS and uploaded on official Huawei server. The firmware has stable on Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29. And it has all the latest Android Oreo 8.0 features that look awesome after updating Huawei Mate 9 Pro. So proceed the process if you are the user of Huawei Mate 9 Pro and want to update the latest firmware. Below we share how to update Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android Oreo 8.0 with easy steps. Follow the below guideline and get update your smartphone with easy and simple way.
Android Oreo 8.0 firmware has released via OTA but hasn’t possible to everyone got at the same time OTA notification. So if you got the OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and update our device to latest Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. Otherwise, you didn’t get OTA notification yet and you can’t wait for arriving OTA notification. Then follow below steps and update Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android Oreo 8.0 update. First, follow the initial step and then get it the main updating process.
- The updating guide stable only on Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Below method has not tested proceed at their own risk.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro 188.8.131.523 Oreo Update (LON-L29 184.108.40.2063) (C432log) (Europe)
- Custom ROM URL
- Download Huawei Mate 9 220.127.116.112 Oreo Update (LON-L29 18.104.22.1682) (C636) (Asia) –
- Custom ROM URL
- Download Huawei Mate 9 22.214.171.1242 Oreo Update (LON-L29 126.96.36.1992) (C185) (Middle-East)
- Custom ROM
How to Update Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android Oreo 8.0 Update
Step 1: Firstly, unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 Pro. From here
Step 2: After that download three files from the download section above. And then rename the update_full_public.zip file to update_data_public.zip and update_data_full_public.zip to update_all_hw.zip.
Step 3: Download the HWOTA_VTR.zip from above and extract the file on your PC or your device SD Card.
Step 4: And then copy all files (Three files include public file) in the external SD Card inside an HWOTA folder or if you use PC then copy in the given path C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- Make sure you rename the files that we mentioned above step. (update_full_public.zip file to update_data_public.zip and update_data_full_public.zip to update_all_hw.zip)
Step 5: Run the update.bat file as an administrator. It will ask you if you copied the files. Then Press any key to continue.
Step 6: And then connect your device to your PC and Reboot into Bootloader mode. For to do so press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time.
Step 7: Above step will install TWRP recovery on your phone.
Step 8: Unplug USB data cable from your device, and turn OFF your Phone. After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time to enter TWRP mode.
Step 9: And once you enter TWRP mode, then connect the USB cable to your device. And press Enter button on your PC.
Step 10: In this step keep concentrate, if your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, then type 1 and press ENTER. Or if the files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your computer, then type 2 and press ENTER.
Step 11: After that, it’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button two times.
Step 12: Good job! Now the installation process will start on your device. And you will easily update Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. Wait for completing the process.
How to update Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android Oreo 8.0 via Hisuite
Step 1: First download below files.
Step 2: Now run Huawei Updater, and check the box Custom ROM and Custom Port.
Step 3: Under Custom ROM enter the correct ROM version for flashing
[for example LON-L29 188.8.131.523 (C432log)]
Step 4: After that Under Custom ROM enter correct ROM URL
(For example http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1913/g1699/v99564/f1)
Step 5: And then click on “Start” button and accept waiting alert messages.
Step 6: After that connect your phone to HiSuite. And make sure your device recognized by HiSuite and connected properly.
Step 7: Once the HiSuite windows open, then in Hisuite window open Settings> General> Custom Proxy and configure below changes:
- Address: 127.0.0.1
- Port: 41279
Step 8: Now go back to main HiSuite windows and click on System update.
Step 9: And then press the Update button and wait for downloading firmware.
Step 10: After downloading the firmware, then your device will reboot and start upgrading.
That’s it! Now you have successfully update Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. Enjoy your device with new features, better look and latest apps.
Comment below if you have any problem or want to more clarification.