Soon as Huawei Mate 10 has got B144 Oreo firmware with latest features, smoothly runs, better performance and the latest apps. Update Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo firmware has based on latest EMUI 8.0 OS and uploaded on the official Huawei server. The firmware has stable on Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L09. And it has all the latest B144 Oreo features like Face Unlock with Huawei GPU Turbo acceleration technology which improves graphics processing efficiency, optimizes mobile data network stability and screen recording feature, fixes an issue where Google play music would not work when connected to Android Auto in a vehicle and Integrates Google security patches released in July 2018 for improved system security.
So proceed the process if you are the user of Huawei Mate 10 and want to update the latest firmware. Below we share how to update Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo with easy steps. Follow the below guideline and get update your smartphone with easy and simple way.
B144 Oreo firmware has released via OTA but hasn’t possible to everyone got at the same time OTA notification. So if you got the OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and update our device to latest B144 Oreo firmware. Otherwise, you didn’t get OTA notification yet and you can’t wait for arriving OTA notification. Then follow below steps and update Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo update. First, follow the initial step and then get it the main updating process.
- Device: Huawei Mate 10
- Model: ALP-L09
- Android Version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 126.96.36.199
- Firmware: B144
- Build Number: ALP-L09C432B144
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- The updating guide stable only on Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L09. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Below method has not tested proceed at their own risk.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
- B141 Oreo Update for Huawei Mate 10 (ALP-L09C432B141)
- B144 Oreo Update for Huawei Mate 10 (ALP-L09C432B144)
How to Update Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo Firmware
An Under-depth Link we clearly declare how to update Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo firmware. Track the complete guide and update your device to latest firmware.
That’s it! Now you have successfully update Huawei Mate 10 B144 Oreo firmware. Enjoy your device with new features, better look and latest apps.
Comment below if you have any problem or want to more clarification.