Samsung Galaxy Tab S2(SM-T813) now receiving the OTA update. Android has released the Nougat 7.0 firmware for Samsung devices. But it has not released all over countries, some are got OTA update but some aren’t. Nowadays Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T813) has got OTA update, but not all over the country. So if you are users of Galaxy Tab S2 and not receive OTA notification, then follow step by step guideline and update Galaxy Tab S2 Android Nougat 7.0.
If your device rooted then you haven’t received the OTA notification, after all, if your device is fully stock firmware then try your device to get the update just check by going to Settings> About Phone> Software Update. Android Nougat firmware has released for some country, so check it out the update. If you are one of them and got the update then follow and gain the updating process your device via OTA, otherwise follow manually method and get Nougat firmware on your Galaxy Tab S2.
- The updating guide stable only on Galaxy TAB S2 Australian (SM-T813) variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- Now go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
4: – Download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy TAB S2 SM-T813 Australia.
5: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific firmware from given link.
How to Update Galaxy TAB S2 Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Below link, we share how to update Galaxy TAB S2 Android Nougat 7.0 firmware via simple and easy steps. Proceed the process below and update our device via Odin tool.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.