The most recent update Android Nougat 7.0 has attained Samsung Galaxy Tab A, the new firmware has rolled out for Galaxy Tab A⑥ SM-T580. It has February security patch along with all the latest features, that’s mean Galaxy Tab A has more secure and dependable in usage. However, the new firmware has released on SEK Ukraine (Kyivstar) and will be soon reached for others regions. So if you are the user Galaxy Tab A and willing to update Android Nougat 7.0, then you are the precise place. Here we guide you, how to update Galaxy Tab A Android Nougat 7.0 along with February 2018 Security patch level.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A has released May 2016 along with Android Marshmallow 6.0 platform and upgradable to Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware. It has PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours Display, 1200 x 1920 pixels Resolution, Octa-core CPU, micro SD card slot, up to 256 GB supported, 16/32 GB Internal Memory, 3 GB RAM, Primary 8 MP Camera, 2 MP Secondary Camera, Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery. Meanwhile, Galaxy Tab A all latest competencies and powerful performance. And now it has upgraded to Android Nougat 7.0, so if you have notified via OTA then follow on-screen instruction and update Galaxy Tab Android Nougat 7.0. Otherwise, you haven’t yet alerted via OTA (over the air), then follow below instruction and get update Galaxy Tab A Android Nougat 7.0 along with February 2018 Security patch.
- Model – SM-T580
- Model name – Galaxy Tab A⑥
- Country – Ukraine ((Kyivstar) (SEK)
- Version – Android 7.0
- Changelist – 13041686
- Build date – Wed, 21 Feb 2018 12:38:59 +0000
- Security Patch Level – 2018-02-01
- Product code – SEK
- PDA – T580XXU2BRB2
- CSC – T580OXE2BRA1
- The updating guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy Tab A variants. Don’t try below file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- And then, enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- Once the upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- So, Backup all important data and keep on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
1:- Download Android Nougat for Galaxy Tab A. Download Link
How to Update Galaxy Tab A Android Nougat 7.0
Android Nougat update is available for Galaxy Tab A but initially check for OTA update. Simply go to setting> About Phone> and check out for the update. If the update is not available then follow up below phases and install Android Nougat on Galaxy Tab A. Carefully, read the complete article and upgrade Galaxy Tab A with March security Patch.
- All the instruction under-depth follow below link and get install Android Nougat on Galaxy Tab A.
- How to update Galaxy Tab A to Android Nougat. Follow Link
This is the complete guide to update Galaxy Tab A Android Nougat 7.0. Let us know in comments box your experience, and share with your friends. Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.