The official firmware has unveiled for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N9200 Model. After a long time, Samsung has not disremembered our most precious and well performer device Galaxy Note 5. In recent time Samsung company has released Android Nougat 7.0 via OTA for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phone. The update has latest security patch along with Android Nougat 7.0 features and enhanced performance. Android Nougat update has unconstrained via OTA (Over the Air) at Hong Kong (TGY) and will be soon unconfined others regions.
But for now, we share the manual method to update Galaxy Note 5 Android Nougat via Odin Tool if you are the owner of Galaxy Note 5 and want to update the latest firmware. Then follow underneath article and update Galaxy Note 5 Android Nougat firmware with numerous phases. Else you want to wait for the official way, then wait for it and will be soon your phone notify for Android Nougat firmware via OTA. And then follow on-screen instruction and update Galaxy Note 5 Android Nougat firmware via OTA.
About Galaxy Note 5:
Galaxy Note 5 has the familiar device on Note series, it was announced on August 2015 and released on August 2015. Note 5 has Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16M colors and size is 5.7”, Resolution 1440 x 2560. Galaxy Note has released with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Platform and upgradable to 7.0 nougat OS. It has Exynos 7420 Octa Core CPU, 32/64/128 GB Internal Storage, 4 GB RAM. The Camera performance has better, it has 16 MP primary Autofocus with LED Flash Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera. Proximity fingerprint sensor and Non-Removable Li-Poo 3000 mAh Battery. Meanwhile, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has the seamless device with has peculiar times. And now it has upgraded to latest platform Android Nougat 7.0, so Galaxy Note 5 once again endures our expedition with precision.
- Model – SM-N9200
- Model name – Galaxy Note 5
- Country – Hong Kong (TGY)
- Version – Android 7.0
- Change list – 0
- Build date – N/A
- Security Patch Level – N/A
- Product code – TGY
- PDA – N9200ZHU3DRD1
- CSC – N9200ZZH3DRD1
- The updating guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 variants. Don’t try below file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- And then, enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- Once the upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- So, Backup all important data and keep on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
1:- Download Android Nougat for Galaxy Note 5. Download Link
How to Update Galaxy Note 5 Android Nougat 7.0
Android Nougat update is available for Galaxy Note 5 but initially check for OTA update. Simply go to setting> About Phone> and check out for the update. If the update is not available then follow up below phases and install Android Nougat on Galaxy Note 5. And then Carefully, read the complete article and upgrade Galaxy Note 5 with March security Patch.
- All the instruction under-depth follow below link and get install Android Nougat on Galaxy Note 5.
- How to update Galaxy Note 5 to Android Nougat. Follow Link
This is the complete guide to update Galaxy Note 5 Android Nougat 7.0. Let us know in comments box your experience, and share with your friends. Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.