Finally, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F has tasted over the Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware. Now the users of Galaxy Note 4 can easily install Android Nougat 7.1.2 ResurrectionRemix custom firmware. It has all the latest features of Nougat and better performance with using. Follow up the interested users that want to Update Galaxy Note 4 N910F to Nougat 7.1.2 ResurrectionRemix firmware.
If you want to update your Galaxy Note 4 then your smartphone must be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed. And don’t forget backing up your important data, after installing the firmware you will lose all over data. So be careful before proceeding the process. This article compatible only with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-910F LTE, don’t try below step for any other variants.
Disclaimer: The below article has worked properly on Galaxy Note 4 N910F, but if anything goes wrong during the process or you will miss any step. Smarts guide cannot be responsible, keep proceed at their own risk.
- This tutorial only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F, don’t try these step for any other device.
- Your device must be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed to applying this update.
- Perform Dalvik Cache wipe before gaining from the recovery mode.
- You have at least 60% charge before proceeding the process.
- Backup your entire data to a safe location before the process.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers and install on your computer. USB Drivers
- Download Android 7.1.2 ResurrectionRemix ROM and Google Apps for Galaxy Note 4 to your computer
How to Update Galaxy Note 4 N910F to Nougat 7.1.2 ResurrectionRemix Custom ROM
Step 1: First, Download Android 7.1.2 ResurrectionRemix ROM and Google Apps from the above links, for Galaxy Note 4 and save to your computer.
Step 2: And then copy the downloaded data and past on your smartphone SD card Root folder.
Step 3: Now Turn Off your Galaxy Note 4 properly and disconnect from USB data cable.
Step 4: After that boot your smartphone to Recovery Mode, for to do press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 5: Once you enter in custom recovery menu then “wipe data/factory reset” option select and use the Power button for selecting.
Step 6: After that select “wipe cache partition” and then “wipe Dalvik cache” in the recovery screen.
Step 7: Now go back to main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card” and choose the Android 7.1.2 ROM zip file, (that you copied to your SD card) select it using the power button and proceed the installation process.
Step 8: Repeat the step 7 method for installing Google Apps.
Step 9 Once the installation process complete then go back to the main Recovery screen and select Reboot system now. It will take some time so wait for first boot.
Done! Here you go, now you have successfully Update Galaxy Note 4 N910F to Nougat 7.1.2 RessurictionRimx ROM, keep enjoy your smartphone with a new look and new features. And don’t forget your feedback about this article.
If you want to more help, then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible.