Nowadays Samsung has rolled out official Android Nougat for Galaxy A3. The firmware has rolled out via OTA in Germany and the file size around 2GB. Android Nougat firmware has stable on Galaxy A3 SM-A310F. Now you can easily download and update your smartphone to the latest firmware. The firmware has rolled out via OTA but not all over regions. So if you got the OTA notification then download and update your device. Otherwise, you haven’t yet received OTA notification and you can’t wait for official notification then follow step by step guide and update Galaxy A3 to Android Nougat firmware.
Today we share to upgrading Galaxy A3 to latest Android Nougat firmware, for updating this firmware we use latest ODIN tools. The updating guide is a fully manual method, so it will require a window running computer, USB data Cable, Samsung USB drivers and proper charges on your Galaxy A3. The Android Nougat firmware is smoothly running on Galaxy A3 and after installing the firmware you got the latest features and new UX and various new improvements. So gain the process and get towards the next part of this article below.
Important Before Process:
- This updating guide only for Galaxy A3 SM-A310F, don’t try the updating file for any other device.
- Follow correctly all steps and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Charge your smartphone up to 60%, before proceeding the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process.
- Perform Factory Reset after completing the installation process.
- Enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC from the given link. USB Drivers
- Download the ODIN for installing the update, and unzip the ODIN app. ODIN 3.12.3.
- Download Android Nougat 7.0 firmware update file for Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge. Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy A3-SM-A310F
How to Update Galaxy A3 to Android Nougat 7.0 Manually
Step 1: First, download Android Nougat 7.0 OS from the above link and extract the archived contents and save on your PC.
Step 2: Don’t further extract the tar.md5 archive file, that file you have to load Odin tool for flashing.
Step 3: Now Turn OFF your Galaxy A3 properly and Boot to Download Mode. For to do, easily press Power + Volume Down + Home button at the same time for a while, when the download mode appears then release the button.
Step 4: Now open the ODIN exe on your computer, and connect your device to your computer via a suitable USB data cable.
- When your smartphone connects properly to your computer then the ODIN detect your device.
Step 5: After that click on the AP button in the ODIN app, and find and load the Android 7 tar.md5 firmware update file in ODIN.
Step 6: Don’t click any option in the ODIN screen, and click on the Start button to proceed the updating process.
Step 7: Wait for the process, and don’t press any key during the process, until the flashing process is done.
Step 8: Once the installation process is complete, then you will see the PASS alert on ODIN screen.
Step 9: Now unplug your smartphone from your computer. And wait for the first boot it may some time.
Here you go! Now you have completely update Galaxy A3 to Android Nougat. Enjoy your smartphone with a new look and better performance. And don’t forget your feedback about this article.
If you need some more help then comment below, we will try to contact you ASA possible.