Motorola releasing the latest Android Nougat firmware for our devices. Recently Motorola released Android Nougat for a various model. Such as Moto X Play, Moto X Force, Moto Z Play and some others devices. And now Moto X Style has got Android Nougat with better features and bug fix ROM officially. The Android Nougat 7.0 has rolled out for Moto X Style via OTA. But the OTA update has not being released at the same time for all over regions. Therefore many regions have got officially OTA notification, but some are a delay in releasing the OTA notification. So if you have got OTA notification, then follow the On-Screen instruction and get update our device to latest firmware. Otherwise, if you didn’t get notification yet, and you want to update Moto X Style to Android Nougat 7.0 manually. Then follow below step by step guide and update your device to the latest firmware via manual method.
The OTA update has around the 905 MB in size, so get the proper WiFi connection to downloading the Android Nougat OTA file. The updating file can various changes on your smartphone. Like your device running increased, bitterly run in every app, easy to guide. And improve everything that is using on the daily basis. So follow below and get update Moto X Style to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. With latest features and increasable performance. Firstly follow the initial step and the get it the main updating guide.
- The below guideline only for Moto X Style XT-1572 (Pure Edition). Don’t follow the given tutorial for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step. Cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your Moto X Style at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Your smartphone must be run on stock firmware and stock recovery image file.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of rooting steps.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download and install Motorola USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download Android Nougat 200-15 OTA file for Moto X Style.
How to Update Moto X Style to Android Nougat 7.0 (Pure Edition)
Step 1: Firstly, download Android Nougat OTA zip for Moto X style from above link.
Step 2: Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable and copy the downloaded file. And paste on your device internal storage (Root Folder).
Step 3: After that Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. For to do so simply press and hold Volume UP + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Once you enter into Recovery Mode, then select option apply update from sd card.
Step 5: Now navigate and select the OTA zip file that you have downloaded from above link.
Step 6: The updating process should be start. Now, wait for completing the updating process. It will take some time so be patient and wait for it.
Step 7: And once the updating process completes then Reboot your system and enjoy.
Here you go! This is the simple and easy guide to update Moto X Style to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. Keep following us for more updates and latest new and don’t forget your feedback about this article.