Motorola releasing the latest Android Nougat firmware for our devices. Recently Motorola released Android Nougat for a various model. Such as Moto X Play, Moto X Force, Moto Z Play, Moto X Style and some others devices. And now Moto G4 Plus NPJS 25.93-14-8 has got Android Nougat OTA Update with better features and bug fix ROM officially. But the OTA update has not being released at the same time for all over regions. Therefore many regions have got officially OTA notification, but some are a delay in releasing the OTA notification. So if you have got OTA notification, then follow the On-Screen instruction and get update our device to latest firmware. Otherwise, if you didn’t get notification yet, and you want to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 manually. Then follow below step by step guide and update your device to the latest firmware via manual method.
The update has rolled out in Brazil with June Security Patch based on Android Nougat 7.0. And the latest Android Nougat 7.1.1 OTA Moto G4 Plus NPJS 25.93-14-8 will be soon available. So, for now, Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware with better performance and good results. The updating file can various changes on your smartphone. Like your device running increased, bitterly run in every app, easy to guide. And improve everything that is using on the daily basis. So follow below and get Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware with latest features and increasable performance. Firstly follow the initial step and the get it the main updating guide.
- The below guideline only for Moto G4 Plus XT-1626 variants.So don’t follow the given tutorial for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step. Cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your Moto G4 Plus at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Your smartphone must be run on stock firmware and stock recovery image file.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of rooting steps.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download and install Motorola USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download Android Nougat 7.0 93-14-8 OTA file for Moto G Plus.
3. Download and setup the Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
How to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat 7.1.1
Step 1: First setup the minimal ADB and fastboot on your PC properly.
Step 2: Now download the NPJS25.93-14-8 OTA file from above link. And then copy the ROM file to a folder where adb installed.
Step 3: After that Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Now choose in the recovery menu Apply update from ADB
Step 5: And then connect your phone to Computer via suitable USB data cable.
Step 6: Once your device connects your computer properly. Then in the Marshmallow ROM folder press and hold the shift and then right click on the empty space. And click on open command here.
Step 7: Now type the below command to see your device is detected.
- If your device not detected, then re-install USB drivers and USB data connection.
Step 8: Now flash the Android Nougat OTA update by typing the following command.
adb sideload File Name.zip
Step 9: Wait for the flashing process, and once the process completes then remove USB data card and Reboot your device.
Step 1: Download Android Nougat OTA zip file for Moto G4 Plus from the download section.
Step 2: And then copy the downloaded file and paste on your device internal storage (SD Card).
Step 3: Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. for to do so simply press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Once your device boot into Recovery mode then select option apply update from sd card.
Step 5: Now select the OTA zip file that you downloaded in the download section above. And start the flashing process.
Step 6: Wait for updating process, and once the process complete. Then Reboot your device
That’s it! Now you have successfully Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Nougat firmware. Don’t forget your feedback about above article and keep in touch for more useful updates.