Mi Max 2 has got Android 7.1.1 MIUI 220.127.116.11 stable ROM, now the users of Mi Max 2 has easily flashed latest Android 7.1.1 firmware on our device. This ROM has based on MIUI 18.104.22.168 which is perfectly run and stable on Mi Max 2 smartphone. So follow below guideline step by step and update Mi Max 2 to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM. We provide the direct link that can flash via Recovery or Fastboot, so get up the updating file and flash on your device.
Below we share Android 7.1.1 based on MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable ROM for Mi Max 2 manually method. Check your device updating file, if you got officially then proceed and update your device. Others way follow below article and update your device manually. For checking updating file go to Setting> About Phone> Check for update. So if you can’t wait for officially releasing the ROM then follow below manually method and get update Mi Max 2 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM. First carefully read initial steps and then follow the updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Mi Max 2 device. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Back up your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to setting> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging. See below screen shot.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your device. You have must running MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM on your device.
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stock ROM for Mi Max 2. Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stock ROM for Mi Max 2. Fastboot ROM
How to Update Mi Max 2 to MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable ROM
Follow the below link and update your device by the easy and simple method. We share both methods to install the MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM on Mi Max 2 via Recovery and Fastboot.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.
Don’t forget your feedback about this article and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus