Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925V has got official Android Nougat 7.0. Now easily update Galaxy S6 Edge Nougat 7.0. Today we share officially Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone. The update has rolled out via OTA but not all over regions. This tutorial for those users that aren’t received yet OTA notification. And want to update our device manually. So follow the step by step guide. And get update Galaxy S6 Edge Nougat 7.0 manually via easy and simple steps.
Android Nougat update can bring your device new features, better improvements, battery life increasing and improve phone performance. So if you are the advanced user and want to upgrade our device via manual method. Then follow step by step guide and update Galaxy S6 Edge Nougat 7.0. This article only for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (G925V) variants. So don’t try updating file for any other variants. Proceed the next part of this article below.
- The updating guide only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Verizon (G925V). So don’t try the updating file for any other device.
- Follow correctly all steps and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Charge your smartphone up to 60%, before proceeding the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process.
- Perform Factory Reset after completing the installation process.
- Enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number. And tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging
1: – First download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – And then download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – After that download Android Nougat firmware for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925V)
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Galaxy S6 Edge Nougat 7.0 Firmware.
Follow the below link. And update Galaxy S6 Edge Nougat 7.0 firmware via simple and easy steps. Here we share the full method to updating Galaxy S6 Edge Verizon Via ODIN.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide. Then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus