Open China Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has tasted over the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. Now the users of Galaxy Note 4 easily install Android Marshmallow 6.01 firmware on our devices. The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware has released via OTA, but not all over regions has got the OTA notification at the same time. So if you have got OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and Update Galaxy Note 4 Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. Others way if you didn’t get yet OTA notification and you can’t wait for it. Then follow step by step guide and update Open China Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware manually. It has all the latest features and better performance with using. Follow up the step by step guide and get update your smartphone to the latest and official firmware.
This update for Open China Galaxy Note 4 SM–N9100 variants. Don’t try this update for another device, so keep follow the below guideline and Update Galaxy Note 4 Marshmallow 6.0.1. Be careful read the below step and then proceed the updating tutorial.
- The below guideline compatible only with Open ChinaGalaxy Note 4 SM-N9100. Don’t follow the updating tutorial for any other devices.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t leave any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Backup your important data, and save on the safe location before starting the process.
- Charge your Galaxy Note 4 up to 60% and then proceed the updating process.
- If your device rooted and custom recovery will installed. Then after updating your device will be replaced to stock recovery.
- Factory resets the Galaxy Note 4 after the update is done. The factory reset will remove the old custom ROM. And allow to Android Marshmallow firmware to boot in normal mode.
- If you have running Stock firmware then you should straight forward to installation steps in the below. And install the firmware on your device without any doubt.
- Enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – Download Android Nougat firmware for Samsung Galaxy 7 Open
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Galaxy Note 4 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware
Follow the below link, and Update Galaxy Note 4 Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware via simple and easy steps. This is the complete guide to update Galaxy Note 4 Via Odin tool.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus