Samsung has started rolling out the official Android Nougat 7.0. For our most likeable smartphones Samsung Galaxy J5 and J7 2017 Edition. Now the users of Galaxy J5 and J7 have easily updated our device to latest firmware. The Android Nougat 7.0 firmware has started over the OTA notification. And many users got the official notification. So if you have to get the notification then follow up and update our smartphone to latest Android Nougat firmware. Others way if you didn’t get yet OTA notification yet, and you can’t wait for it. Then follow below step by step guide and update Galaxy J5 and J7 to Nougat 7.0 firmware.
The new update has included the June 2017 security patch. And stable on Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J530F) and Galaxy J7 (SM-J730F). The update has arrived on many regions for Galaxy J5 like Spain, Ireland, Austria, Israel, UAE, South Africa and many more regions. And for Galaxy J7 some region like Poland, Portugal, Nigeria, Morocco, UAE, Tunisia and much more. Samsung adds all the latest features and June 2017 security patch level. That has made the new UX modern, impressive, materialistic and simple. So follow up below and update your device to latest firmware. First, read the initial steps and the get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guide stable only on Galaxy J5 and J7 variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- First enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – And then download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – After that download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy J5 SM-J530F 2017
4: – And then download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy J7 SM-J730F 2017
How to Update Galaxy J5 and J7 to Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Below link, we share how to update Galaxy J5 and J7 to Nougat 7.0 firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.