The Android Nougat 7.0 ROM are ready to install on Sony Xperia L. XDA developer ha release the AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM for Xperia L smartphone. This version of firmware is unofficial and the official version firmware is not received yet. And may be soon released, but now taste your device to latest Android Nougat 7.0 ROM. If you want to install the official Nougat 7.0 firmware on your device then you will be required wait for it, or if you can’t wait and install now the Nougat 7.0 ROM then follow the full article and install Android Nougat on Xperia L.
This AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM is initiated alpha build for Xperia L and it has some bugs and missing some features. But the developer will be soon to manage this ROM to remove all the bugs and missing point and manage to usable for normal using. But now install the firmware and keep experience for your latest Android Nougat 7.0. Read some important step before gaining the process from below.
- This guideline is compatible for only Sony Xperia L, don’t use this tutorial for another or same device.
- Your smartphone must be install custom recovery and also must be rooted before starting the process.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location. Cause it will erase all of your data.
- Charge your smartphone battery up to 60% before initiated the process.
- Download the Android Nougat 7.0 AOSP ROM for Xperia L. Download here
- Download Android Nougat 7.0 Gapps for Xperia L. Download here
- Follow the full guideline and don’t miss any step in the below, smarts guide cannot be liable if anything goes wrong keep proceed at their own risk.
How to Install Android Nougat on Xperia L
Step 1: Download the Android 7.0 Nougat ROM and Nougat 7.0 Gapps from the above link and save it on your smartphone.
Step 2: Now turn OFF your Xperia L. And boot your device into Recovery Mode.
Step 3: For that press and hold the Power + Volume Down button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Now Factory Reset your device, in the TWRP main menu, go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System and data swipe to confirm it.
It will wipe the internal memory, save SuperSu and Gapps on the SD card.
Step 5: And then go to the TWRP main menu and tap on the Install option and navigate the ROM zip file & swipe to install the ROM file.
Step 6: Once the process completes, then flash the Gapps zip file. Similarly on step 5.
Step 7: And now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your smartphone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Nougat on Xperia L, keep join your device with the latest firmware and new features.
If you stuck in the above guideline, leave the comments. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.