Samsung has released the latest flagship, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+. It has all the latest features, new look, better performance and very cool design. The manufacturer of Samsung every new device has added some new feature, new design, new shape and better performance for impressing his users. But this smartphone has added some more impressive widget, new look, performance, shape, and everything that like users. And now the XDA developer has got the installing TWRP Recovery and rooted method, now you will easily install TWRP on Galaxy S8/S8+ and Rooting process.
But this process only works on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Exynos variants, so don’t try for others devices. We share below models that support this process. If you don’t find the model number, then go to Setting> About phone and get the model number.
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Disclaimer: In the below article we share properly method to install TWRP on Galaxy S8/S8+, follow up the article and don’t miss any step. Otherwise, Smarts guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk.
- Use this article only for Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Exynos variants, don’t try for any other device.
- Before the process keeps charge your smartphone battery up to 60% and then proceed.
- Backup your important data to a safe location before the process.
- After that, enable USB debugging and OEM unlock, for to do simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Install suitable Samsung USB Drivers on your PC Samsung USB Drivers
- Download the latest version of Odin. ODIN
- Download the TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8
- Download the TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8+
How to Install TWRP on Galaxy S8/S8+ (Exynos Variants)
Step 1: First, download the TWRP recovery image from the above link to your device.
Step 2: And then Unzip the ODIN zip file and open the extracted folder, and launch the ODIN.
Step 3: After that Turn OFF your smartphone properly.
Step 4: Once your smartphone turn off the press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby button and then press the Power button. Then your device will boot into download mode.
Step 5: Now your device in download mode, connect your smartphone to your computer via a suitable USB data cable.
Step 6: Once your device connected to your PC properly then you should see the Added option in the ODIN screen. And the ID:COM port should be blue.
Step 7: And then click on the AP tab in the ODIN screen and select the TWRP recovery.tar file that you have downloaded in the above link.
Step 8: Now click on the option in the ODIN window and uncheck the Auto Reboot option.
Step 9: Click on the Start and wait for the installation process.
Step 10: Once the installation process complete, then you will see the PASS alert in the ODIN window.
Step 11: Now disconnect your smartphone from your PC and Reboot your device.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8/S8+, and your device ready to rooting process.
If you have any misunderstanding in the above article, so don’t be hesitated just leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible.