The Android Nougat is available for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via CM14 custom ROM. The XDA developer has released the unofficial firmware for Galaxy Note 3, and now the users of Note 3 easily update our smartphone to Android Nougat 7.0 via CM14 custom ROM. If you are user the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and want to upgrade our smartphone, then follow the full article and install Android Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
The CyanogenMod14 custom ROM is unofficial for Galaxy Note 3, so if you install on your device. Then it will be some bugs appears on your smartphone. So follow the guideline if you want to taste your device to Android Nougat 7.0. But before proceeding the process follow up some important requirements.
- The CM14 custom ROM is compatible for only Samsung Galaxy Note 3, so don’t follow the guideline if you use another device.
- Install custom recovery on your smartphone, and also your Galaxy Note 3 must be rooted.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location, cause the data will be lost if you didn’t backup.
- Charge your smartphone before proceeding up to 70%.
- Download the Android Nougat 7.0 CM14 custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Download here
- Download the Android Nougat Gapps for your smartphone. Download here, here
- Follow the full tutorial step by step and don’t miss any step, if you have any trouble then don’t blame smarts guide. Keep proceed at their own risk
How to Install Android Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via CM14 ROM
Step 1: download the both file from the above link and save on the internal storage of your smartphone.
Step 2: Power OFF your Galaxy Note 3. And enter your smartphone to recovery mode.
Step 3: For that, press and hold the Home + Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. When the menu appears, then release the button.
Step 4: Once you enter to Recovery Mode, then you will be required to hard reset your Note 3. Simply in the TWRP main menu tap on the wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. Then select all Dalvik cache, System, Data and Cache options. Swipe to the right side to confirm the process.
Step 5: And then go back to the TWRP main menu and tap on the install option. Then navigate the CM14 custom ROM from the internal storage of your device and proceed the process for installation.
Step 6: Now follow the step 5, and this time finds and selects the Gapps file and install it on your device.
Step 7: Once you install both files in your Galaxy Note 3 properly. The go back to Recovery main menu and Reboot your smartphone.
Good job! Now you have successfully install Android Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, keep enjoy your smartphone with new features and good performance.
If you stuck in any step of this tutorial, leave the comments. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.