Samsung Galaxy Note 3 one of the best smartphone on the Galaxy series, we also know the Samsung adding the new feature every new smartphone, so now in Galaxy Note 3 one of it. In this smartphone many advanced features and better look, such as 5.7” AMOLED display with S Pen stick, 2 MP Front 13 MP autofocus back side camera, 3GB Ram, 32 GB internal storage and 3200mAh battery, and also more advanced features.
Galaxy Note 3 best in performance but if you want to improve and increase your smartphone speed then root your Galaxy note 3 on easy tutorial, so follow the below guideline step by step.
Keep on your mind this root guideline for only Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900, don’t try this tutorial for others device, cause it may be damage by applying this tutorial.
Before starting check the basic requirements.
- Download the Odin tool and install on your computer from here.
- Download USB drivers and install on your PC from here.
- Download CF-Autoroot, then unzip and save on your desktop for easy access from here.
- Download the SuperSu from here
- Backup your important data and store on the safe location.
- Before starting the rooting process your charge percentage more than 60%.
- Enable the developer option just simple setting>about phone>software information> build number and then click on the build number 5 or 8 times then you will be the developer.
- Now enable USB debugging option simply click on setting>developer option and enable USB debugging.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 on Android 5.0 Lollipop using Odin
Step 1: turn off your smartphone, and then hold the power + volume down + home button on the same time, for a while
Step 2: Now run the Odin on your computer and connect your smartphone on your PC using USB cable.
Step 3: If the smartphone connect on your PC then the Odin screen will appear a message “added” and the ID:COM section will be turned blue or yellow.
Step 4: On the Odin screen select the “PA” option, then click on the CF-Autoroot file that you download on the previous step and click on the “start” button.
Step 5: Now wait for a while, when the process is completed, on the Odin screen “PASS” message well be appear, and the ID:COM section will turn green.
Step 6: After that, unplug the USB cable and reboot your smartphone.
Step 7: Now put your smartphone in recovery mode.
Step 8: After that, from recovery mode select “install zip from SD card” and then select “choose zip from SD card”.
Step 9: Now you Pick SuperSu from your desktop and start the root file on your Galaxy Note 3, also you download in starting steps.
Step 10: After done, then go to the main menu of recovery mode and select the “reboot system now”.
That’s it, now your Galaxy Note 3 is rooted successfully, keep enjoy the rooted smartphone.
Disclaimer: the below tutorial for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900, if anything goes wrong Smart Guide may not be held to responsible, the user’s should proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
if any problem come to face then do comments