Samsung Galaxy j7 is a mid-range smartphone, and the performance is very well. The Samsung J7 have good features and better specs and the shape is designed very cool. J7 is a slim and good performer smartphone. It’s powered by lollipop OS, 5.5” large super AMOLED display, 1.4 quad-core processor, 16 GB Internal storage, 1.5 GB RAM, dual micro SIM supportable, 13 MP autofocus camera, 5 MP secondary camera and 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 one of the best smartphone on the J series and a large number of users also like his features and specs. But sometimes we required third party apps and unofficial firmware then we forwards to the rooting process. The rooting process is important for those users that want to get some good result and increasing his smartphone performance. So after rooting, we are able to install the third party apps, increasing his battery life and able to install the unofficial firmware and much more.
Today we share the rooting process and full guideline of Samsung Galaxy J7 if you are interested to root Samsung Galaxy J7 then follow the full tutorial step by step and join benefit of the rooted device. This rooting process is work on any android build so keep join this tutorial whenever you want.
Before gaining the rooting process keep in mind this root process can be used if a custom recovery image is installed on your smartphone, so you should have install the official TWRP custom recovery on your smartphone. And also you know about this term, after rooting process, your smartphone warranty will be lost, so be careful before proceeding the process.
- Before proceeding the process, you should have the battery percentage is more than 60%.
- And also, you should backup your important data, just like important contact, audio, video, images etc.
- Temporarily turn off your computer anti-virus or computer security or other security tools.
- And then enable the developer option on your Samsung J7 just simply go to menu>setting>about phone>software information>build number and then taping 5 or 7 times, then you will a message “you are developer”
- Enable USB debugging options go to setting>developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Download the suitable USB drivers for connecting your smartphone to PC Download USB drivers
- Download the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file on your computer and save on desktop for easy access. And don’t unzip it. UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 On Any Android firmware
Step 1: First connect your smartphone to your PC, using the suitable USB cable.
Step 2: After that, transfer the downloaded file on your Samsung J7.
Step 3: Then disconnect your smartphone and unplug the USB cable of your computer.
Step 4: Now turn off your smartphone and reboot it.
Step 5: And then enter to recovery mode on your Samsung J7 by pressing the volume up + Home button at the same time.
Step 6: In the recovery mode select “install” by using the power button for the click.
Step 7: Now pick the root file and resume the flashing process.
Step 8: Once the flashing process done, then return to the main menu of recovery and select “reboot”.
Step 9: If in the last reboot a boot loop is issued, then go back to recovery menu and select the “wipe data factory reset” and then “wipe cache partition”.
That’s it! Now you can easy to root Samsung Galaxy J7, keep join the benefit of rooted device. And do comments on the comments box if the tutorial helpful.
Disclaimer: the tutorial for root Samsung Galaxy J7, if in during the process or others place something goes wrong. Then Smarts Guide Cannot be liable to responsible keep gain the process at their own risk and complete understanding.