Samsung Galaxy is the well-known manufacturer on the world and also released the greatest smartphone for users, Samsung every year released advanced flagship and including some advance feature on it. Nowadays the Samsung release one of the great smartphone with cool design and more advanced features Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha have 4.7” AMOLED display, 1.3 Octa-core Processor, 2GB RAM, 12 MP camera with LED flash, 2.1 MP front camera, 32 GB internal storage and 1860 mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy Alpha looking with the advance shape, but if you want to more improve your Galaxy Alpha then Root your smartphone by the easy tutorial. After Rooting your smartphone increase the battery life, fast the smartphone speed, remove bloatware and much more. if you are interested to Root Samsung Galaxy Alpha then Follow the easy guideline step by step.
Before proceeding the process do some important requirement.
- Before starting the rooting process, to make sure your battery life is more than 70%.
- Back up your important data and save with safe location.
- Enable developer option just go to setting>about phone>software information> build number and click on the 5 or 8 time then you will be notified by a message “you are developer”
- If you are already a developer then skip this step.
- Now enable USB debugging option, simply go to setting>developer option and enable USB debugging.
- After Rooting process, your smartphone will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The CF-Auto-Root file will work on the Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F. don’t try for another one it may be brick or damage your smartphone. So be care full check the model number of smartphone, just go to Settings> About device> Model number.
- Now basic file download from the below links to proceed the guide.
- Then download the USB drivers from here.
- Download the Odin3 v3.09.zip from here. Odin3_v3.09.zip
- Download the CF-Auto-Root-slte-sltexx-smg850f.zip from here. CF-Auto-Root
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Alpha with CF-Auto-Root
Step 1: The downloaded files save on the desktop for easy access.
Step 2: The Odin file Unzip and install the program on your computer and follow the instructions.
Step 3: After that! Install the Samsung Galaxy Alpha USB drivers on your computer.
Step 4: Now extract the root file on your desktop and get it the .tar.md5 extension file.
Step 5: After that! Run the Odin on your computer.
Step 6: Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha and then enter to Download mode by holding the below buttons together, Home + Power + Volume Down.
Step 7: And then connect the Galaxy Alpha to your computer via USB cable. Once your phone is connected to Odin then the “Added” message will appear on the screen,
Step 8: And the ID: Com section will turn to yellow or blue, it’s depending on the version of Odin.
If the below option is not showed, then reinstall the USB drivers on your computer and then again apply the tutorial from the beginning.
Step 9: now click on the AP button on Odin and select the .tar.md5 file.
Step 10: Don’t try any other changes on the Odin just click on the Start button.
Step 11: Once the installation process is complete, then the Odin will show a Pass message and the ID: COM color will turn to green.
Step 12: Now remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy Alpha and disconnect it from the computer.
Note: if your smartphone performing these steps and stuck in a boot loop, then enter the recovery mode, and select wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition. And then go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now and reboot the phone.
That’s it! Your Samsung Galaxy Alpha is rooted successfully. Now enjoy the benefit of rooted Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
Disclaimer: the above tutorial for Samsung Galaxy Alpha, if anything goes wrong or comes to face any others issues. Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed your own risk and complete understanding.
If the tutorial helpful. Then do comments……