If your Huawei Honor 8 Pro unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery. Then you will able to Root Huawei Honor 8 Pro. The rooting process is important for the daily basis to use our smartphone. After rooting the device is allow to third party apps, latest Custom ROM installation and all the latest apps that are not able in stock ROM. So today we share how to Root Huawei Honor 8 Pro, follow up below guideline if you want to root our device. Below we share the direct link to download the latest SuperSU file that exploits your device to root access.
The rooting process is not the official method, it will develop by third party developers. So keep in mind after rooting your device warranty will be voided. So follow up the rooting process if you are the advanced user and well-known everything about rooting process. And make sure first of process your device bootloader is unlock and TWRP Recovery must be installed. If that process in not apply on your device, then you will not able to root Huawei Honor 8 Pro. Firstly read the important info below and then get the rooting process.
- Below guideline only for Huawei Honor 8 Pro, don’t follow given SuperSu file for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step, cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- You have must Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery before gaining the rooting process.
- Charge your Huawei Honor 8 Pro at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of rooting steps.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Root Huawei Honor 8 Pro
Step 1: First, download the SuperSU.zip file from the above link.
Step 2: Then connect your device to the computer and copy the SuperSu.zip file and paste on your smartphone internal storage.
Step 3: Now boot your phone into Recovery Mode, for to do simply press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while. And once the Logo appears then release the button.
Step 4: Once you enter into TWRP recovery mode, then navigate and load SuperSu.zip file from internal storage.
Step 5: And then swipe to install SuperSu on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete then go back to TWRP main menu and Reboot your device.
Good job! Here you go now you have root Huawei Honor 8 Pro by simple steps. If you have any question then leave comment